Ctv News

Ctv News - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Apr, 2008 - 3:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

8th Apr, 2008 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Ctv News

I find this amazing that the only top 30 we can produce is the news from Toronto. It is funny but that is the only tv show I watch on that channel. I find much of its programming geared to the uncouth youth. Sorry but shows like reality TV and Metropia need to be cleaned up for me. I do watch a lot on CBC though. Hey its HOCKEY NIGHT IN CANADA!

On a sadder note though are some of the comments on this page about CBC radio news. I will agree the rural areas strongly depend on that great station to bring the what is current in Canada. In the metro areas many could not tell you if it even exists.

One reason is in a metro area you have other choices! (Satellite service being still what I call fairly new in the TV industries radio has much more coverage area traditionally.)

It would be great to see more Canadian production but for now we will have to be content is supplying talent to the American producers.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Ctv News

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,