Grey Highlands Secondary School Break News.

Grey Highlands Secondary School Break News - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Apr, 2008 - 6:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

8th Apr, 2008 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Grey Highlands Secondary School Break News.

I almost fell over in seeing my high school up in the headlines. This is now where ville the local paper talks of who went where on March break and beef pricing is a head line.

It is the old adage that brought us to light in this humble village, idle hands are the work of the Devil. I grew up here all hands were busy farming or helping those who had no children for some hard cash. Today the government policies and global markets have annihilated all the farmers so teens have less to do.

It would seem one teen ager decided to build a stun gun from a disposable camera. Bad enough but he decided to profiteer and sold it to a another student who was caught with it. Charges have been laid.

Much to the embarrassment of the Guelph University one of their students had posted the how to build instructions. Though many other have done the same.

I just had to laugh as at that age I very likely would have built one my self and tested it out on the many nice bullfrogs growing up in that area.

It is a serious offense and disconcerting how easy t is to find instructions for building items at the disposal of teens who have nothing else to do.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Sponsored Links:
8th Apr, 2008 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

News Break School Secondary Highlands Grey

You get a lot of information on the net about how to build all kinds of things, just save and print so it doesnt surprise me.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

> TOPIC: Grey Highlands Secondary School Break News.

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,