Spitzer's Call Girl

Spitzer' S Call Girl - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Apr, 2008 - 5:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

30th Mar, 2008 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Spitzer's Call Girl

Spitzer's call girl

I was recently watching a report on Spitzer's call girl and it seems she wants to cash in on all the publicity. However, Spitzer's infamous call girl is not the only woman Splitzer has been meeting, but also the Madame of the enterprise Kristin "Billie" Davis, who by the way has a masters in psychology and has a 'model' network. She was reportedly to have been busted before and now is in prison. Found at her abode was a little black book with many big names in politics and Hollywood (I bet you want a peek). However, let's look at the photo below. Is this the face worth embarassing yourself forever for?

Spitzer's Call Girl
Spitzer's Call Girl (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2008 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Spitzer's Call Girl
A Friend

Girl Call Spitzers

There are many a faces that men will be drawn to and throw away what they have worked to accomplish. To post just one photo of a lady that one man was tempted by does not do all men justice. Each man has his own taste in what is beautiful to him. While this face will do nothing for me does not mean that another will have the same reaction. Some men will go after anything that walks and breathes.

In answer to your question this is not a face I would throw away all I have done in my life for.

3rd Apr, 2008 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

Spitzer's Call Girl History & Civil Business Politics

She looks like a party girl. Its terrible how bad an example our politicans are these days. We need great men like Jefferson, Lincon and Washington here today.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 173 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 17.3%

4th Apr, 2008 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Girl Call Spitzers

Looks like an average girl to me, but then again if he went to meet her I'm sure it wasn't about her face.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2008 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Spitzer's Call Girl
A Friend

Girl Call Spitzers

Well if he was to try and point her out I wonder if he could even remember her face. SInce this picture does not show more we will have to guess at her body.

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2008 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Spitzer's Call Girl
A Friend

Spitzer's Call Girl

She would have to be a little bit of a party girl if she was going to keep him happy I guessing. But Krusten some of our forefathers were not the best people they just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Spitzer's Call Girl

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,