Homesaver Advance

Homesaver Advance - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 13th Jun, 2008 - 3:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Another help for homeowners
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2008 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Homesaver Advance

HomeSaver Advance

Yet another program to help homeowners who are delinquent on their mortgages was announced last week by Fannie Mae. HomeSaver provides funds to pay past due balances of principal, interest, taxes, insurance (PITI), and up to six months (in some cases 12 months) of home owner association (HOA) fees.
Ref. https://www.mortgagenewsdaily.com/372008_Ho...ver_Advance.asp

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th May, 2008 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Advance Homesaver

New Fannie Mae Program May Benefit 150,000 Homeowners

Another program to aid in the subprime mortgage crisis has been announced by Fannie Mae. Under the new rules Fannie will refinance mortgages at up to 120 percent loan to value and the program appears to be limited to loans that are paid to date and that Fannie either owns or insures. Fannie estimates that 150,000 homeowners could be helped by such a program.
Ref. https://www.mortgagenewsdaily.com/5122008_Fannie_Mae_Aid.asp

Post Date: 13th May, 2008 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

Homesaver Advance
A Friend

Homesaver Advance History & Civil Business Politics

All of these deals that are being passed to help out the higher risk mortgages is now spilling into the regular mortgages as people who are in better financial status are no longer paying their mortgage so they can qualify on some of these savings being offered by the government.

13th Jun, 2008 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

Advance Homesaver

Given that it is beyond the homeowners control that the market has depreciated I think the banks should be encouraged to keep those who have been paying their martage on tme in their homes.

The benefit is for all after all if the bank forecloses they are out of pocket as well. I it wll also prevent a complete market crash like we seen in the 80's people moved and left the keys in the mail box.

After all the market will recuperate over the next 5 to 10 years.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2008 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

Homesaver Advance
A Friend

Advance Homesaver

I have been paying my mortgage every month and not missed one payment. Now there are people who out there getting a free hand out for not making their mortgage payments. I think some of the people who have not missed a payment should be rewarded too.

13th Jun, 2008 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

Homesaver Advance

The Fanny Mae is some protection for the good people like you Kntoran as if you mortgage becomes great then the value of your home you are not going to have to hand over a large some of monies to correct that. This is a very good thing for you.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2008 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Homesaver Advance
A Friend

Homesaver Advance

Fannie Mea can not help me there either. I am way below the value of my home with my mortgage. I am under $80k and my home is valued at above $140K

13th Jun, 2008 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

Homesaver Advance Politics Business Civil & History

Dang that hurts. Then you must be in a majority group of home owners then. I am sure some sort of plan will be made. The real question is how fast will the prices rise once all is said and done. I am betting if you can hang on for 8 years you would be back to where you were. Be one crazy debt load though till it did.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Homesaver Advance

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,