Single Fathers - Less Likely To Care?

Single Fathers Care - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 14th Aug, 2007 - 8:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2007 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

MD VISITS BY SINGLE FATHERS TRACKED

A recently released national report indicates that single fathers are less likely to have health insurance for their children and make fewer doctor visits with them than two-parent and single-mother familiesRef. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1,1249,...00348,00.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2007 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Care Likely - Fathers Single

Well, I don't know that it's a lack of "caring." I would be willing to bet it has to do with women having a greater tendency to purchase insurance and go to a doctor for various maladies/injuries. Most guys I know are the LEAST likely to take a child to a doctor. We think we can take care of it on our own.

And, yeah, my wife will go to the doctor for a high fever. I generally let it run its course. Of course, if men were providing care for most children, we'd probably lose quite a few kids...

> TOPIC: Single Fathers - Less Likely To Care?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,