Visits From Ancestors - Page 2 of 2

My great -grandmother came to my mom in the - Page 2 - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 2nd Jun, 2008 - 3:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
2nd Jun, 2008 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

Visits From Ancestors - Page 2

My great -grandmother came to my mom in the middle of the night and told her where some family records were kept and needed to get to someone who would continue the research. I wasn't very old when this happened, although I do remember her from when she was alive. The thing was, my mom called my uncle (Nannies son) and asked him about them and then never really thought about it again.

Fast forward about 15 years and I become interested in genealogy and for years tried like mad to find her records, and I couldn't. Then I don't know how it happened--but I found her! Then I got ahold of the records that she was originally speaking about. I felt great peace but never saw or talked to her. I wonder at times, If I was the one to do the research and so forth, why she went to my mom instead? Maybe I was not mature enough?

I have always held that precious though.

Sponsored Links:
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Visits From Ancestors

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,