After Thomas

After Thomas - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 21st Apr, 2008 - 12:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

A film about raising a child with Autism
21st Apr, 2008 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

After Thomas

After Thomas

I was just watching the TV movie: "After Thomas" about a couple's trials in raising their son with Autism. Actually, both LDS_forever and I were watching it and had tears in our eyes within many parts of the film because it reminded us so much of what we go through with Felipe sometimes. People sometimes just do not understand why you do not want to 'go out' with them or invite them to your home, but it's just that you do not have the time or energy to take on anyone else or their problems because you are to the max within your own family when a special needs child is the center of your attention. People who do not understand should watch this film.

Sponsored Links:
21st Apr, 2008 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

Thomas After

The part that touched me was when the woman found out that her mother was very ill in the hospital and she did not have anyone to leave her special needs son with, she had to take him with her but reached too late, her mother was already dead.

> TOPIC: After Thomas

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,