India Food Shortage

India Food Shortage - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 18th Dec, 2009 - 5:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

India Culture Video
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2008 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

India Food Shortage

India Food Shortage

The Global Food Shortage as seen from the perspective of India. What are your thoughts?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2008 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

India Food Shortage
A Friend

Shortage Food India

Granted a lot of food is used to make bio fuels like ethanol,. But what of the remains of the corn used? Did anyone ask what is being done with that. IF memory serves me correctly the used grains from making ethanol out of corn can be used to feed cattle. IF this is the case why can ewe not still have ethanol and still raise cattle? We can use other corn produced to feed humans too.

22nd Apr, 2008 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

India Food Shortage UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

This explains it pretty well although sometimes I've found myself trying real hard to understand the accent. It is strange that in 2008 where we have things like Iphones we still are wondering what to do to satify energy demands. I think we can save the earth and still not have a food crisis.

28th Apr, 2008 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

Shortage Food India

The fist step to answer your question KNtoran is looking at what can be used to make corn squeezes.

Here is a good link. https://blog.makezine.com/archive/2005/07/h...o_make_moo.html

You comment on feeding it to the cows brought up all the old movie gags of the cows getting to Pa Kettles Corn mash and staggering around drunk.

The real question is why not keep the kernels for the food then stalk for gas. As far as cattle feed the whole thing is used no left overs beside the stumps in the fields.

I might be wrong but I think in items like corn starch fake French fries the whole nine yards is harvest ground and pounded into our food. Corn is a huge filler in processed foods cause it is cheap or was.

So I think the real answer here is no using food for cars! They need a high carb or sugary plant that can be used for the same purpose. But it is a losing replacement for the environment. The combustion engine must be put to death to solve many issues.

Post Date: 14th May, 2008 - 11:41am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Shortage Food India

Food warning for Indian children

More than 1.5m Indian children are at risk of malnutrition because of rising food prices, Unicef says.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/s...sia/7398750.stm

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2009 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

India Food Shortage

Report highlights hunger in India

A report by an Indian campaign group says India is emerging as the world centre of hunger and malnutrition. Ref. Source 5

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2009 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

India Food Shortage

Half of India affected by drought

Nearly half of India's districts have been hit by drought that could affect the production of rice, the country's farm minister has said. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2009 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

India Food Shortage Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

India food prices on 10-year high

Food prices in India have risen to a high of nearly 20% since last year, the highest rate in a decade. Ref. Source 8

> TOPIC: India Food Shortage

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,