Losing Weight A Talent

Losing Weight Talent - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 26th Apr, 2008 - 2:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2008 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

Losing Weight A Talent

Losing Weight A Talent

Do you think losing weight naturally without any special diet can be considered a talent?

Sponsored Links:
26th Apr, 2008 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

Talent Weight Losing

A talent? spock.gif No, how that can be a talent? I think it may be a "gift" if you want to call it that way thanks to the genes you got.

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2008 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

Losing Weight A Talent
A Friend

Losing Weight A Talent Health & Special Psychology

I would call it a talent. I know how hard it is to lose weight. I tell everyone that it is simple math. To lose weight you calorie output has to be greater than your calorie input. TO gain weight it is just the opposite. I guess you have to have a special talent in this simple math. I say this because as simple as it sounds it is still hard to accomplish. Well for some of us it is I guess. I think the hardest part is learning to change your eating habits so you can get the simple math to work correctly.

> TOPIC: Losing Weight A Talent

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,