Mormons - How Many Children Did You Want To Have? - Page 2 of 2

Six boys! You must be a very busy - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 6th May, 2014 - 12:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
26th Apr, 2014 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

Mormons - How Many Children Did You Want To Have? - Page 2

1. I guess you have to be realistic, kids need food, shelter and basic needs met so as long as those needs are met then it's fine.

2. If one of the spouses doesn't want any more there is nothing the other person can do really but I know of a couple of cases that it was the cause of divorce after much resentment on the issue.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2014 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

Have Want You Children Many - Mormons

Name: Searcher

Comments: I'm the proud father of 7 kids and my wife and I leave everything up to the Lord who frowns upon any sort of birth control. We hope to be blessed at least with 7 more (My wife is 33) and we just had our last baby last month.

5th May, 2014 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

Mormons - How Many Children Did You Want To Have? Studies Doctrine Mormon

We have six boys, ages 4 to 14, who we love dearly. Six boys however is enough for us and we have taken measures not to have any more.This is mainly for the health of my wife, who had complications, during the last birth. We are not sure how many we would have had, but I think 6 would have been enough regardless.

6th May, 2014 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Have Want You Children Many - Mormons

Six boys! You must be a very busy father and mommy probably wants to pull out her hair sometimes. Did you wish you had a girl somewhere in there? I don't know how many I want, I don't believe it putting a number to it.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Mormons - How Many Children Did You Want To Have?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,