ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 135 of 279

Zork tries to regain his arrows and then looks - Page 135 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Nov, 2015 - 4:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 279 pgs.  131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
26th Nov, 2015 - 2:44am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 135

Game Master says...

Zork hasn't acted yet since the werewolf fell asleep. He's right after Mykael. The werewolf outside is still alive so I will assume that's your target.

Only elemental 1 will coup de grace, since the action will wake the werewolf (Or kill it, probably). So that roll is just what I needed.
This assumes that Theaton call off his wolf, otherwise the wolf will be the one delivering the coup.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Nov, 2015 - 4:11am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton will switch to the wolf outside seeing that the other one is down. HE will indicate the other wolf for his wolf to attack. Theaton will work on getting the silver arrows.

26th Nov, 2015 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #
Grogdrol Hammerhand
GunslingerMusket Maste...
Character
Lieutenant / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Abroad Abroad

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lord of the Dance says...

Out of Character: I'll continue to attack the one that is near me outside.

26th Nov, 2015 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 135 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Out of Character: Thanks for clarifying that, please continue with Zork attacking that wolf using my last action.

26th Nov, 2015 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Ignoble says...

Mykael ceases his forward momentum when the werewolf falls to the ground and he hears Thorne shouting about the need for silver to defeat them. For a moment he seems uncertain as to what action to take; his first instinct it to try and cut off the werewolves head but knowing now that his sword would probably be ineffective he instead leaves the elementals to finish off the werewolf and he makes his way to Thorne to obtain some silver arrows or some other form of silver weapon if available.

27th Nov, 2015 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

Game Master says...

Mykael runs back outside, sprinting effortlessly in his armour. He ends up right behind the werewolf. Thorne tosses his silver dagger to Mykael.

Zork's arrow strikes the chainmail of the werewolf to no effect as he walks 30 feet towards the melee to get some silver arrows.

One werewolf snores as the other swipes at Thorne with sword and tooth, but does not get through the ranger’s armour.

Theaton’s first shot pushes through the chain of the werewolf but despite the excellent aim, the wolf ignores the hit and the arrow just ejects. (Out of Character: Mistaking the die is ok, I rolled an 8 for you, but I’m wondering where the +2 to the damage is coming from. Either way 8 or 10 do not pass the DR.)
The wolf just all the way across the field to join the other melee.

The earth elemental slams its rocky body slams the werewolf’s head with a sickening crunch. The other elemental bashes it in the ribs for good measure. The deed done, they turn to face their master, staring blankly.
The first faun gets its directions to run to the other combat.
The second faun appears, playing another lullaby, directing the music straight to the werewolf’s mind. (Out of Character: And I just double checked that a Sleep Spell-Like still has a full round casting time. Screwed up before, it shouldn’t have been that easy.)

Jhod runs back up the steps and casts a ray of Searing Light from his hand. It hits the werewolf in the chest burning it (14 damage). “I’m spent” he says, pulling out a bow.

Grogdrol aims another shot, but the friendlies in the party are jostling about obscuring his aim. There is one opening, but upon firing the bullet ricochets off the werewolf’s chainmail.

Thorne draws a greataxe, its edge glistens with some kind of silver layer. He shouts “Here’s one I prepared earlier!” He swings a mighty blow over his head and comes crashing down on the monster’s skull. The axe cuts through and embeds itself in the chest cavity. Thorne kicks the body off and wipes his blade.
“I don’t know why I even bothered with that butter knife”, He extends a hand to Mykael to take his dagger back.

The moon overhead is has a red tint to it, perhaps symbolic of the werewolf blood spilled, or just a lunar eclipse.

Out of Character: Sorry for my NPC’s critical stealing the killing blow! But you all contributed! Theaton, tying up the sick man was a great idea. Zork and Mykael killed a wolf together and Grogdrol got the other. Archival, well, a portable army is very helpful.

Despite there being many participants, I’ll ignore Jhod and Thorne. Dividing by 5 players you get 720 experience points each!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Nov, 2015 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #
Grogdrol Hammerhand
GunslingerMusket Maste...
Character
Lieutenant / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Abroad Abroad

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 135

Lord of the Dance says...

Well now, wasn't that exciting? See Thorne, I told you safety in numbers, plus we both got what we set out for. And you young man *points at Archival* to explain further, your uncle sent me to find you and keep you safe, it seems you are pretty capable at doing that yourself, but I promised him and I owe him far more than I could ever repay.

27th Nov, 2015 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 135

The Second says...

Zork tries to regain his arrows and then looks over Grogdrol with his usual suspect. Not having nay manners to show he simply says,

"Who are you and where have you come from?"

Later he will tell Jhod,

"Interesting that we have helped you so many times and now we helped you. By chance, do you have any silver arrows that I can buy from you?"

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.