ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 139 of 279

Theaton says, "We have wasted some time - Page 139 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Dec, 2015 - 1:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 279 pgs.  135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2015 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 139

Theaton takes the silver arrows and slides them into his quiver. He looks to Mykael and says, "You can have the chain mail as part of the loot. The armor you have now we can sale and put into the pot to be divided among all of us once we get that fitted to you." Now lets rest for the rest of the night and move out again in the morning.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Dec, 2015 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

"Nice, I could use that!" says Zork about the potion. He thanks Jhod and then pockets it. He picks up the masterwork great axe. "This should get a fine price" and also puts it as part of his possessions.

He takes back the silver dagger with a "Thank you very much" smiling at all that he has obtained.

"We should burn the bodies, we do not need this blood all and carcasses here" He looks at Jhod for confirmation.

2nd Dec, 2015 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #
Grogdrol Hammerhand
GunslingerMusket Maste...
Character
Lieutenant / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Abroad Abroad

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lord of the Dance says...

I'd say either burn the bodies or bury them deep, otherwise they'll just attract scavengers, some of which are about as friendly as they were, but we won't likely be around to help protect this place if that were to happen.

2nd Dec, 2015 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 139 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

A basic pyre is built beside the pool as Jhod strips the normal wolves for fur and meat, and Thorne removes and preserves the man's head. The pyre is lit, Jhod says some words about righteous judgement and the bodies burn.

The remainder of the night passes peacefully and the moon's red tint fades. The howling of wolves is heard no more.

Oathday 16 Desnus

As though to washaway the events of the night, the morning starts with a light shower but it clears within the hour.

Jhod makes a breakfast of eggs and wolf meat and offers a thanks in parting. Thorne also says his thanks and goobyes as he heads off to Restov.

2nd Dec, 2015 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #
Grogdrol Hammerhand
GunslingerMusket Maste...
Character
Lieutenant / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Abroad Abroad

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Lord of the Dance says...

Thank you for the meal Jhod. Be careful Thorne, and thank you for helping me to find Archival, it was nice to have a traveling companion for once.

2nd Dec, 2015 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

The Second says...

Zork is amazed by the quick move. "No one wants to rest here awhile and bask in the serenity of this place?" He considers his choices.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2015 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 139

"That was a fine meal Jhod, thank you! Thank you for your assistance Thorne. If you are ever in the region again, be sure to stop by!" Turning to Zork I continue, "We were setting out to explore more of the region when the First Knight's warning drove me to warn Jhod. I have no qualms taking some time for us each to spend time as we please, but it would probably be more advantageous to do so after we return to Oleg's, agreed?"

Having failed previously, I will again attempt to identify the hood.

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2015 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 139

Theaton says, "We have wasted some time coming to warn Jhod but it turned out for the best. While I would love to rest a few days we should keep working on the exploring of the land and think of the land we may be able to purchase here and settle once it is all mapped out."

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.