ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 140 of 279

Theaton will lead everyone towards Olegs so - Page 140 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Dec, 2015 - 2:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 279 pgs.  136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2015 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 140

Nodding, I prepare Midnight for our journey. "I already have a few ideas for potential businesses in the region. Hopefully we can find some discarded treasure in ruins or something in order to finance our goals."

Sponsored Links:
3rd Dec, 2015 - 4:08am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork shrugs and bids farewell to Jhod and begins the travel back to Oleg's. "Well, let's go then..." He is already thinking about the gold he can get from selling the masterwork weapon.

3rd Dec, 2015 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Out of Character: I'm getting mixed signals about Reme the party's intent again. Zork clearly wishes to return to Oleg's. Theaton and Archival are hinting at exploring.

Note that after the holiday of Remeberance Night last night, it would take 2 to 4 days for an Iomedae cleric to reach Oleg's. In case Mykael wants answers immediately.

Grogdrol hasn't yet been told of the exploration mission.

Also update on my laptop. I got it back but unfortunaty with a replaced hard drive. So I have to go over the last 40 pages to update my notes.

3rd Dec, 2015 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #
Grogdrol Hammerhand
GunslingerMusket Maste...
Character
Lieutenant / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Abroad Abroad

Page 140 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Lord of the Dance says...

I believe returning to Oleg's would be the best course of action since there are things that we need to sell, I would like to resupply as well since I was not expecting for my travels to take me to such a remote region.

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2015 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Looking somewhat quizzically at Theaton, I gently admonish, "I don't think warning a friend can ever be considered a waste of time. Especially if the delay might result in the potential of saving a life."

Nodding while listening to Zork and Mykael, I answer, "I understand. Gentlemen, let us return to Oleg's so Grogdrol can resupply and we can offload some of our gains. Hopefully the representative for Iomedae's church will arrive near the same time as us, or within a couple of days after, so Mykael can meet with them. I would like to check in on Burke and Piter, personally."

Out of Character: I rolled a 20 on my Spellcraft for identifying the hood for the new day (Oathday 16 Desnus). Was that enough, or do I have to try again on the 17th?

3rd Dec, 2015 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Ignoble says...

Packing up and preparing Patoot to leave Mykael scratches the stubble that has begun to form on his face and grimaces "I guess we could head back to Oleg's" he sighs "At this rate though we're never going to get these areas explored. Anyone know how many of these charters were issued? I'm just hoping there aren't others out here we may be unknowingly competing with, and if that's the case the more time we use up at Oleg's the further behind we fall."

Mykael mounts up and guides his horse over to where the others are "We don't want all this gear weighing us down either though...the wilderness isn't going anywhere and we certainly don't want to go unprepared, perhaps Oleg's is the best option right now."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Dec, 2015 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 140

The Second says...

"While I don't mind trading for gold I am more than ready to keep exploring but we should not split up. I will go with the majority."

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2015 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 140

Theaton will lead everyone towards Olegs so we can barter and trade and resupply. Theaton wants everyone to stick together.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.