ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 15 of 279

Observing intently for a while, it is definitely - Page 15 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Oct, 2014 - 3:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 279 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 12th Oct, 2014 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 15

Theaton Smiles, "Yes that is it exactly, We are smart enough not to trust everyone but know that we should trust some. I will take the potions you recommend and I will be on the look out for your berries. This way we can establish a better trust in each other."

After paying for and receiving the potions he will make sure that the potion dealers hut is clearly marked on their map. He will want to be able to come back here easily if needed.

Sponsored Links:
13th Oct, 2014 - 9:39am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Bokken just has to take 2 hours to mix the correct combination for an invisibility potion, performing the spells and recipe in front of you. "Thank you for your business," He says handing you the 7 bottles and taking your payment. All the bottles are labeled in Common (Taldane).

Out of Character: So I will take the cost from the Party fund and add the items to Theaton. It's fair since you're the only one posting at this time.

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2014 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: That works for me. I have no issue with that.

In Character: Theaton thanks Bokken for the potions. Theaton leads the party off with a farewell and the hopes of finding berries soon. They head back to mapping out the territory.

14th Oct, 2014 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Page 15 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Exploring the plains further, you find no other interesting landmarks, and use the hut as your reference until nightfall. The night is pleasantly warm and everyone has a good rest.

Fireday 15th Pharast

Circling around to the south, a good portion of the day is spent mapping, however travel gets boring with no features to add. Late in the day, an annoying drizzle comes down and you can see more, heavier rainclouds in the north due the next day. The highlands to the south should provide more cover.

Starday 16th Pharast

A thick fog in the morning makes mapping difficult to say the least. The warmth doesn't help the humidity, and you find travel uncomfortable.

You manage to keep your bearings and reach the hills. You find a shelter large enough for the horses, a shale outcrop on top of a hill, acting like half a roof if you wanted to use it. The rain will definitely get worse, and for how long? Theaton judges at least one and a half days, possibly much more (Rolled survival: 17).

However, a mile ahead of you, you also see a lone dead oak on top of a hill, looking as though it is clawing at the sky. Under it, a small black figure is moving around, perhaps setting up, and seems to be unaware of you.

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2014 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton will advise everyone to stay under the shelter and gather some wood for a couple days of bad weather. Having the horses and every one protected will be very good. As thy begin to set up camp Theaton will tell them he is going to scout out around the area to make sure all is well. He will head in a round about way using all cover he can find to see if he can get a better look at the small figure.

Rolls on D20 if you need them 17, 13, 16, 11, 9, 15, 6, 18

15th Oct, 2014 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Game Master says...

Theaton approaches without drawing attention to himself. From 200 feet you can see it is a lone kobold of black scales, dressed for battle with a spear and shield. It is busy digging a trench and sharpening defensive stakes to surround the dead oak. There is a small opening 5 foot up the tree that may be its shelter.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2014 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 15

Theaton will see if he can get closer without being seen. He wants to know if this is truly a lone kobold or not.

D20 Rolls: 13, 14, 10, 16, 14, 18, 20, 20

Wow best rolls I got from my dice roller app.

17th Oct, 2014 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 15

Game Master says...

Observing intently for a while, it is definitely a lone kobold setting defenses. However, he also spots the telltale movement in the grass of a tiny creature, 50 feet away. Another curious observer or some wild game? Too small to tell.

Out of Character: Shame I couldn't think of uses for that many rolls though. I fully expect a string of ones now.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.