ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 142 of 279

I'd say sell all but what others already - Page 142 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Dec, 2015 - 6:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 279 pgs.  138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
4th Dec, 2015 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 142

Ignoble says...

Mykael reacts to the wanted posters with a smirk and a small shake of his head. He watches Zork tearing down the posters, raise his sickle, and call out his threats to the fey and this prompts Mykael to put his head down slightly bringing his right hand up to pinch the bridge of his nose. Closing his eyes he shakes his head again, "Zork..." He begins in a pleading tone but then knowing that his companion has yet to listen to the rest of the party's admonishments when it comes to the fey Mykael simply lets out a small sigh, opens his eyes and drops his hand back to his side. Looking over to the others he shrugs and gives them a "What can you do?" look of futility.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2015 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton keeps on heading towards the outpost and ignores the posters and Zorks rants at the fey. He will say a silent prayer that all goes well and that the fey do not go over board or that Zork does not go over board either.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 5th Dec, 2015 - 3:39am

5th Dec, 2015 - 6:01am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

In answer to Zork you only hear a raucous laughter from high above and to the left. It fades and Caelum sees the two tiny creatures moving away though the leafy canopy.

Tearing down the posters, on the back you see the werewolf wanted posters Thorne was handing out, crossed out with a piece of charcoal.

In the early afternoon, you reach the trading post, surrounded by it's wooden wall 200 feet across. Oleg is a brown haired middle aged man and he greets everyone, paying close attention to the dwarf and introducing himself, "I am Oleg, a trader specializing in furs and other bounties of the wilds to the south. My wife Svetlana, is in the stables there." She waves at her introduction.

"So," Oleg continues, "It looks like you've been very busy. Anything to buy or sell?"

5th Dec, 2015 - 11:34am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 142 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork says, "Yes, look at this masterwork axe once owned by a terrible werewolf, how much will you give me for it? Also, have you come up with something for the fey yet?" he asks in a somewhat nagging tone.

"Also, have you trained war dogs or falcons?"

Out of Character: Any tally with experience? I seem to be mixing up characters, so sorry for this dumb question, did I buy a horse from Oleg?

5th Dec, 2015 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #
Grogdrol Hammerhand
GunslingerMusket Maste...
Character
Lieutenant / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Abroad Abroad

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Lord of the Dance says...

Do you have the materials to make my bullets?(I'll give him a list of the raw materials needed to make the alchemical paper cartridges) Also, can you send a missive to New Stetven?

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2015 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

“Here is an idea for how to handle the fey – you could stop antagonizing them, threatening them, and attempting to steal from them Zork. All of their pranks have been harmless, but your continued antics seem to have increased their frequency. If this cycle continues, the fey's pranks might take a lethal turn. That is something I do not want to see. It is imperative that you make peace with them. With their abilities, those two could be amazing assets for scouting the region.”

“Gentlemen, should we sell or keep this Hat of Disguise? It has the potential to be useful, but it could also sit unused in our gear for a long period of time. We split the money from what we sell that we find, so it could add to whatever Zork gets us for the werewolf's masterwork axe.”

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2015 - 4:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 142

Theaton says, "We should sell everything we do not need and add that to the money we got. 10% still goes into a party fund for incidental. The rest is split evenly."

6th Dec, 2015 - 6:30am / Post ID: #
Grogdrol Hammerhand
GunslingerMusket Maste...
Character
Lieutenant / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Abroad Abroad

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 142

Lord of the Dance says...

I'd say sell all but what others already said they needed and the Hat of disguise, it could be quite useful.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.