ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 145 of 279

Out of Character Did we decide we are only - Page 145 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Dec, 2015 - 2:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 279 pgs.  141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2015 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 145

“Since the gold received is an odd amount for splitting five ways, I will take the smaller cut. You men all impressed me and it is the least I can do.” I divvy up 67 gold to Zork, Theaton, Mykael, and Grogdrol, giving each a nod and a “well done” for how they handled themselves in the battle with the werewolves. “It is nice to know I have such capable compatriots surrounding me, even if we do have our occasional minor differences,” I state with a wink and a grin.

“If we sell the Hat of Disguise, that would give the party a further 90 gold for its coffers and each of us would receive an additional 82 gold and 80 gold worth of trade credit.” Looking to Mykael I add, “that could go a long way toward us housing and supplying books for Burke and Piter.”

“Oleg, would you mind picking up some books for Burke and Piter? Burke has asked for some religious texts and Piter, while not strong at reading, would prefer something like a manual for farming or a botany book. Mayhaps we could also get him a book to improve his reading skills? If you would like, I can go and get a more precise idea of which god's religious texts Burke would prefer.” I will go and do that and return said list to Oleg as soon as we finish our discussion.

Out of Character: 372.2 * .9 (10% going to party fund) = 334.98 to be split. Everything we gained was during the fight with the werewolves, so we would split it 5 ways. 334.98 / 5 = 66.996. Since it's an odd (As in wacky) number, I will give Zork, Theaton, Mykael, and Grogdrol 67 gold each, which leaves me with 66 gold, 9 silver, and 8 copper. If we sell the Hat of Disguise, that will give us 900 * .1 = 90 gold for the party coffer. If we took that out of the 500 gold Oleg is willing to give us up front for it, we would each get a further (410 / 5) 82 gold and (400 / 5) = 80 gold in trade credit. That would also go a good way toward Zork paying off his bow that he purchased from Oleg.

There's a special membership Txtrpg? I suppose I will have to look into it. Does each person have to have the special membership in order to see the other's messages? Part of roleplaying is playing your character as they would act and sometimes acts carried out in secret are much more entertaining when they're brought to fruition.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2015 - 4:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

All my rolls did not come through like I wanted them to so redoing them. Here they are.

10th Dec, 2015 - 11:49am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Oleg finishes the transaction and hands over all the money promised. "Okay, so everyone has 80 trade credit, on top of the party's combined credit. I'll have to remember that."

Kesten is a little confused when Zork refuses the offer of armour fitting. "I don't see why you would only protect your chest with mail, when you have the opportunity to cover your arms and legs as well. I guess what you have is lighter and more comfortable if that's what you want."

Theaton camps out in the open field near the forest with his wolf and horse. The wolf's replies, "My pack did not have names, apart from Alpha for our leader which could change. Names seem to be a human thing for remembering."
After Theaton calls out for the fey there is no response. Perhaps he is too far from the forest or the fey could be elsewhere.

Mykael's dreams return, but they are pleasant, no longer a nightmare. The memory is hazy, but Mykael remembers it was bright and has the distinct feeling that it involved walking.

Oathday 18 Desnus

Zork, Grogdrol and Mykael enjoy their beds during the night, waking up feeling no sores and fully refreshed.

Arhival wakes to the smell of delicious crepes with hazelnut, strawberries and honey. One plate on the benches is already used and you hear the hoofbeats of a horse leaving the fort. Svetlana informs you that Oleg just left and she's in charge.

Theaton wakes to the soft noise of movement behind him while the sun is just peeking over the mountains to the east. Turning over, through grogginess and dim light, you see a waifish figure of an elf with white hair and some headdress. When she sees Theaton move she clicks her fingers and disappears from sight. It only registers afterwards, but Theaton's eyes seemed to be focused at close range and she appeared to be topless.

All see rain clouds seem are gathering and a change in wind speed is coming.

Out of Character: All of Diramdhim's maths is right.

KNtoran, note the nearest forest to Oleg's is a distant 10 miles. Just so you know the distance in case something happens.

10th Dec, 2015 - 11:56am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 145 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

In Character: Zork receives his 67gps with gratitude, he will need it to pay for his latest order. After a good rest he looks around the fort to see if there is something worthwhile that he can do.

Out of Character: Did Oleg confirm my purchase and when will he be back? Diarmadhim, I believe so, I haven't tried it.

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2015 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

After summoning Caelum, I ask him to prepare Midnight while I pack up my tent. When that task is completed, we go and enjoy the crepes together. “This is delicious! You are a true artist Svetlana,” I exclaim. “Mmm, delightful,” Caelum adds between mouthfuls. After several more bites I continue, “We each received 80 gold in trade credit for what we sold yesterday. As you know, Mykael and I are funding the rehabilitation of Burke and Piter. Is it acceptable for me to apply that trade credit to my portion of their room and board after the cost of their books I ordered from Oleg is taken out of it?”

After finishing my meal, I will ride out with Caelum westward, skirting the forest until it becomes necessary to head into it to get to the cairn.

Out of Character: Thanks Txtrpg! This is a couple of times now that you have alerted me to features I didn't even know existed and I appreciate it. JB got back to me and informed me that both the player and Dungeon Master would have to have the premium membership in order to send and receive the private messages, so that idea is out – unless I win the PCH, in which case everyone will get it! I'd love to donate, but as a substitute teacher my funds are quite limited right now. One day!

ICon, can I both travel and use the “gain XP option” for down-time, or is it just one or the other? I assume it's just one or the other, but I wanted to be sure for future reference, considering someone typically runs into encounters while traveling biggrin.gif - there's a percentage chance for that, yes?

Guys, don't forget there are a slew of options for downtime activities. I believe Kntoran has the highest XP so he can't earn XP, but everyone else can choose to while we wait at Oleg's. I think Kntoran is currently using it to Train an Animal (Checkout the PFSRD for rules on all of this. Search for the keyword “downtime”). You can also use it to Retrain class levels, feats, and a number of other things (Mykael, I've always thought you might be planning to become a Paladin, so that would be perfect for you). If you don't want to do either of those things, there's also the choice to earn income – which is always useful.

Reconcile Edited: Diarmadhim on 10th Dec, 2015 - 7:10pm

10th Dec, 2015 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

The Second says...

Out of Character: Dungeon Master, can request his friends or someone in the fort teach him a skill or to be better at his current skills?

Diarmadhim, no big deal really I just read the newsletters they send out. laugh.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2015 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 145

Out of Character: Is there any particular feature to my wolf like white paws or a shade of color that is more pronounced.

In Character: Theaton says to the empty air, "You do not need to hide from me I am a friend and seek aid of the Fey if they would aid me. I want to see evil removed from this area so more peace can be here." IF she does not reappear Theaton will move closer to the forest and even into it a bit so he can see if he can make contact while he works some more with the wolf. He will tell the wolf that he will come up with a good name that suits him as they train together some more.

11th Dec, 2015 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #
Grogdrol Hammerhand
GunslingerMusket Maste...
Character
Lieutenant / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Abroad Abroad

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 145

Lord of the Dance says...

Out of Character Did we decide we are only waiting the 2 days for the cold iron and Oleg, or the week for the breeder for Zork's pet?

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.