ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 146 of 279

Out of Character: Sounds like you had a great - Page 146 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Dec, 2015 - 6:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 279 pgs.  142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2015 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 146

Out of Character: Good question! [..] I had assumed the week and posted accordingly biggrin.gif If it's shorter, whoops!

Sponsored Links:
11th Dec, 2015 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Out of Character: You all sound as though the time is literal. One week of game time can be handled in just a post by our Dungeon Master. And yes, Zork will be waiting til he gets all his stuff. As I said previously you can go ahead and leave without him if you need to.

11th Dec, 2015 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #
Grogdrol Hammerhand
GunslingerMusket Maste...
Character
Lieutenant / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Abroad Abroad

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lord of the Dance says...

Out of Character No, I just wanted to make sure as to how much downtime there was, it is literally the difference of a level for me.

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2015 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 146 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Upon arriving at the cairn, Caelum and I will move all of the smaller stones ourselves, keeping track of the order they are in and making notes of their symbols and such for future reference and a potential book on the area's history.

When that task is complete and we get to the large slab, I dismiss Caelum and summon up to six fauns (However much the job seems to require). As they move the slab I will start concentrating on Detect Magic to again find the three auras and hopefully identify the third (One was abjuration and the other transmutation). Once the slab is carefully sat down I will have a faun grab the three magical items and place them in my bag so they out of the way in case of any mishaps. After, they will each pickup the slab and return it to its place. Caelum and I will then replace each of the smaller stones before riding out to find a defensible position to setup camp for the night.

Out of Character: Oh to be a Wizard and just cast rope trick!

We know Txtrpg biggrin.gif We were talking on Skype and realized neither of us were sure what the plan was for how long we would stay at Oleg's. We understand it's not literally a week in real life, we just wanted to be sure how much time we actually had.

12th Dec, 2015 - 1:02am / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Ignoble says...

Out of Character: : Mykael will spend at least one day of down time doing minor "Adventures" or tasks that will earn him some XP. I believe he would get 800XP per day and that he is only around 700xp away from leveling up. When he does level up he will take a level as a paladin and I would like to coordinate this with the arrival of the cleric/priest.

He would spend the other days trying to earn some money using his Profession (Soldier) skill, perhaps acting as a guard for caravans passing through or something. But he does want to make sure that he is around when the cleric arrives.

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Profession (soldier) on D20 (+4): 12 (1 roll)

13th Dec, 2015 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Master says...

Svetlana informs all that Oleg should be back within 5 or 6 days depending on the stock in the capital. He had a full list of orders with him.
She also mentions that ever since the field mice were dealt with, Burke and Piter can't sow two fields because tarantulas have taken up residence and spun their webs over the plants. (This is the Earn XP quest)

Everyone but Theaton sees Archival and Caeulm leave. Skirting the forest's north edge and avoiding it completely is possible. (Since you asked for the random encounter I will roll, though I originally wasn't going to)

In front of Theaton the creature reappears, a miniature elven girl from the waist up and six legs of a cricket's body below. A Grig, no larger than a cat. "Evil you say? We are but two and not the most powerful fey in the area. What kind of evil? What would you have us do?"

Out of Character: Txtrpg, unfortunately you can only train skills with new levels, unlike in Basic role Playing system. Though you have the opportunity now to earn up to Theaton's level.

Rather off topic, but...
Sorry about the delay. Pathfinder Convention Friday and Saturday. Work Saturday night. And a Humans vs Zombies Nerf war today. Will post longer response in the morning.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Dec, 2015 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 146

The Second says...

Out of Character: How do I go about earning the level, do I need to look for work in the fort or take up some small task?

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2015 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 146

Out of Character: Sounds like you had a great time! Only do the random encounters if you want to bud, I don't want to hold up the game or anything smile.gif Txtrpg, it looks like you can gain XP by spending time clearing tarantulas from the field so Burke and Piter can plant crops.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.