ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 157 of 279

Pulling a few gems from his pouch, Caelum - Page 157 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Jan, 2016 - 6:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 279 pgs.  153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2016 - 8:05am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 157

"Assuming they have the potential of being hostile is understandable. Murdering them without knowing, is not. Thank you gentlemen for reconsidering your first course of action."

Sponsored Links:
9th Jan, 2016 - 11:52am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork comments to Archival, "If I didn't know better I would think these creatures were your relatives... So are you going to ask them if they are happy with us passing through the area?"

9th Jan, 2016 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Out of Character: The party is 200 feet from the creatures and Caeulm is 100 feet away. Hence, Mykael's Detect Evil would be out of range.

How is Caelum proceeding?

I will take some Stealth rolls for all those wishing to move up for a view and no penalty on their bows (About 100 foot range increment).

Mykael can also try to stealth forward to detect, as long as he doesn't attack from a hidden position. Naturally, this will make you closer and the check will be harder.

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2016 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 157 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

"Sometimes I think the fey target you because you are of the same accord as those we are to bring to justice, Zork. Mind you do not ever cross that thin line lest your base born blood run free. Luckily, I believe everyone deserves the benefit of assumed innocence until they prove that they are unworthy of that privilege." Looking to Mykael I continue, "I have the potential to make you invisible too, although it will leave me weakened. Do you wish to get closer or shall I have Caelum continue to approach them?"

Reconcile Edited: Diarmadhim on 9th Jan, 2016 - 3:47pm

10th Jan, 2016 - 2:01am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork sats to Archival, "So, I'm with my horse and war dog, if I go closer it will be to fight. Are you going up ahead to see if you can dine with these creatures?

Zork readies a bow but does not take any initiative, he waits on what they group decides.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2016 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Theaton will move up a little closer but not too close and find a place he can remain unseen but able to react if they decide to attack us. He will have his bow out and a couple arrows in the ground at the ready to shoot.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Jan, 2016 - 5:27am / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 157

Ignoble says...

Mykael pauses thoughtfully for a moment, looking in the direction of the frog like creatures and assessing the situation. Going through the pros and cons of trying to get closer, "If things do go south" he says "I wouldn't want you in a weakened state. Perhaps it would be best to see if Caelum can make contact with them. I'll be ready to cause a distraction if needed, we will know soon enough what their disposition is."

Mykael readies his shield and sword, says a silent prayer asking Iomedae to watch over the party as he prepares himself for the encounter ahead.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2016 - 6:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 157

Pulling a few gems from his pouch, Caelum waits for his invisibility to drop. With one hand up in a passive gesture and the other extended offering the gems he comes out from hiding. "Hello the camp. I have come to offer you these gifts of friendship."

I wonder if they speak common.
That fact did cross my mind. I am ready to unsummon you should they prove hostile.

Out of Character: I ready an action to dismiss Caelum should the sentient beings prove hostile.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.