ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 163 of 279

Mykael scans the area around the corpse, checking - Page 163 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Jan, 2016 - 7:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 279 pgs.  159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
18th Jan, 2016 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 163

The Second says...

In unremarkable fashion Zork simply fires his bow at the leader until he is down with any other shots being meant for any other frog faces that would dare to raise their hand.

Zork II Results:
  • Comp. Bow on D20 (+6): 22, 8, 12, 20 (4 rolls + explode)
  • Damage on D8 (+5): 8, 7, 10, 9 (4 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
18th Jan, 2016 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Out of Character: I wish it did more, but evereyone except one elemental saved. It took 3 damage, everyone next to the cloud took 1 damage.

In Character: The elementals retaliate, missing and almost hitting it straight in the face, but it's feathered headgear cushions the blow. The third elemental quickly finds the target and also hits, flooring the leader.

Those outside hear the commotion suddenly cease and not a full minute later the fog dissipates to reveal one earth elemental standing beside the figure of the leader slumped on the ground.

Each of the 4 mooks carried a morningstar crafted out of bone, animal and humanoid, and wears dirty leather armour.
The leader has muddy and primitive hide armor, a light wooden shield, a heavy mace finely crafted of bone with carvings of goblins in chains, a nice whittling knife, and a bundle of twigs bound tightly into a fetish that accurately resembles a humanoid frog.

Out of Character: I didn't even get to full attack or cleave cry.gif. Sorry the fight was so short.

That's 720 experience each!

It's still early in the day.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 18th Jan, 2016 - 2:07pm

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2016 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Theaton will look over the area to make sure they are all down and out and that there is no other treasure to be found. After a good search of the area he will say, "Well at least we tried it a different way. Now lets get back to exploring the area per the charter." Theaton gets on his horse and sends Whitefang to scout ahead as we get back to the exploration.

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2016 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 163 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

“I wonder where these frog-men came from,” I ponder aloud. I cast and maintain Detect Magic while examining all of the gear they had. Upon seeing the finely crafted bone heavy mace I add, “It seems they might have been slavers that trafficked in goblins. If they are within the Stolen Lands, we will eventually find them.” Nodding in agreement with Theaton, I summon Caelum. “I think our actions distinguish us from the murderers we are to rid the land of. Thank you all for conducting yourselves in a morally sound manner. Caelum, thank you again for putting yourself at risk.”

Grinning, Caelum nods and replies, “Those beings were quite brazen. Does anyone have any information about that race they can share?”

Mounting up, we continue scouting ahead for the group.

Reconcile Edited: Diarmadhim on 18th Jan, 2016 - 8:18pm

19th Jan, 2016 - 11:56am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork remains on his horse stroking him and complimenting his dog on behaving himself in the commotion. If he has a small treat (Piece of a ration) he throws it to the dog. Occasionally, he shows a smirk towards Archival. He waits for the party's next move.

19th Jan, 2016 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Game Master says...

Archival feels no magic around except the faint lingering aura of the Obscuring Mist spell which soon fades.

Theaton's search brings up no treasure in the innediate vicinity except for a pile of fish. There are 3 Graylings, 1 Trout, 1 Zander and a large, 3 foot long Huchen weighing 50 pounds. Can anyone carry it?

A few hours later, away from the river, you come across a grisly sight. A half-finished deadfall trap had pinned a man to the ground, crushing his legs, but quite some time ago. His skin is covered in bugs and has turned grey. Theaton can tell that the thick logs fell on the man after a rope snapped, but the rope shows signs that something sharp severed it.

The man's outstretched hand shows his last desperate act as it's outstretched to a nearby tree stump. Embedded in the wood is a masterwork hand axe. The man had been short just two feet.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2016 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 163

“Even a broken compass is correct on occasion Zork. I fear if you keep making such faces the fey might take it upon themselves to assist your constipation.”

Looking at the grisly scene, I remain silent.

19th Jan, 2016 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 163

Ignoble says...

Mykael scans the area around the corpse, checking for any other possible traps that may pose a danger; if he identifies no hazards he approaches the man's body and grabbing the log he motions to the other side of the log "Someone help me get this up" he grunts "We should give him a decent burial at least." He shows no interest in the hand axe, and makes no attempt to claim it.

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+0): 2 (1 roll)
  • Strength on D20 (+3): 9 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.