ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 181 of 279

“The map we found had a note for a stag-headed - Page 181 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Mar, 2016 - 7:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 279 pgs.  177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 10th Mar, 2016 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 181

Theaton does not like the idea of someone killing a unicorn but to remove its horn is even worse. He will look around and see if there is something he can do to get the head out of the vegetation and maybe properly dispose of it.

Sponsored Links:
11th Mar, 2016 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

At Zork's concern, Archival detects for magic, feeling the faintest whiff of magic still in the air, like the smoke form a candle. His own magic soon overcomes the lingering aura, introducing turbulence and dissipating any magic left behind. (I can still take Arcana)

So there are no currently active spells, but something was cast in the past.

Theaton moves the head, which is free of any obstructions, and it leaves a depression of dead grass behind. You also note that its eyes are milky white and its hide seems to be unmarked, with no signs of struggle.

Zork can see no inlets or outlets at this pond, perhaps it had stood here fed only by the rain. By the growth of the grass, the area hasn't been tended to for less than half a year.

Over such a long period of time, you would have expected animals and necrophages to have consumed the body, but it is intact.

There does not seem to be any disturbance in the immediate vicinity, but every half hour or so, the distant howling continues.

Out of Character: Aericsteele, you missed a truckload of XP for finishing exploring the northwest quarter of the map, 1200 to be exact.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 11th Mar, 2016 - 1:05pm

11th Mar, 2016 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Second says...

"This place is cursed" says Zork as though he speaks with authority.

"I will move back until you decide what to do." Zork recalls Grizzly and they move away from the immediate area to where the vegetation is again healthy.

Zork II Results:
  • Grizzly Perception on D20 (+5): 13 (1 roll)
  • Zork Perception on D20 (+4): 20 (1 roll)

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2016 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 181 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton will give the head a proper burial before he is ready to move on. Once that is done he will mark this area on the map and then prepare to move out once again. Signaling to the others he will skirt the edge and continue on with the exploring.

12th Mar, 2016 - 6:15am / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Ignoble says...

Mykael uses his hand to make a sign to 'ward off evil' (Basically a paladins version of a 'sign of the cross' or something similar) and mutters a prayer to Iomedae "Guide me Iomedae to the perpetrator of this evil so that I may bring your justice to them." He then urges Patoot forward to fall in with Theaton.

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+0): 6, 14, 16, 8 (4 rolls)

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2016 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I concentrate on identifying the magical aura for a time and contemplate the situation using my knowledge of the arcane. I share with everyone whatever information I can garner.

"It is sad to see such a majestic creature molested in such a way. "

Out of Character: Hey ICon, the Northwest corner of the map was the second quarter, correct? I'm updating my notes, so just wanted to be sure biggrin.gif While not our forte, I will still attempt to use the Heal checks you suggested. *fingers crossed*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Mar, 2016 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 181

The Second says...

In Character: Zork observes Mykael's sign and wonders if it will have any impact on the place.

Out of Character: Welcome back to the game Diarmadhim. wink.gif.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2016 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 181

“The map we found had a note for a stag-headed statue of Erastil and a small wooden lodge tended by a lone ancient priest. Since we have had no luck discerning what happened here, let's head in that direction,” I state as I mount Midnight.

Out of Character: Thanks! What a way to come back - such low rolls!

Rather off topic, but...
I'm still having issues with the bronchitis. The medicine is gone and so is my fever, but because of my asthma it will probably take me longer to recover. I've been pretty drained each day after work.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.