ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 185 of 279

Zork looks on as the Paladin gathers the 'ends' - Page 185 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Mar, 2016 - 4:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 279 pgs.  181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
20th Mar, 2016 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 185

Game Master says...

Grizzly forms a bulwark next to White Fang as the wolves come closer. Zork shoots but misses and the wolves close in to the two animals. Grizzly can't get a hit either.

The Worg among the wolves leaps onto the owlbear corpse and, with blatant disregard for the battle around him, announces in the common tongue, "You folk sicken me. You murder our pack mate and desecrate his body. You control canines as though they were belongings, keep them humiliated and name them 'pets'." He spits out that last word.
He howls and begins barking orders to the wolves.

Mykael and Theaton charge in and the paladin cuts a wolf deeply, the ranger lands a blow but not as hard. White Fang misses and Archival brings in 3 earth elementals which pummel the two injured wolves into the ground and maim a third.

Zork's next arrow strikes hard on an uninjured wolf, angering it. It bites Grizzly and trips the dog (Grizzly 7 damage). The other wolf bites at Mykael but only gets a faceful of shield.

The worg continues, but its voice wavers, "And to top it off you just abuse your animals. Use them as bait and fodder so you can avoid being wounded, as though your metal shells are not enough. Despicaple, deplorable, disgusting bipeds." With that he launches himself into the battle line. It bites White Fang, fury in its eyes (WF 9 damage). It barks something at him like a scathing word.

Mykael slashes at the wolf with an arrow, spilling blood and knocking it out. Theaton cuts down the wolf maimed by an elemental. The three elementals gang up on the two remaining targets. Both the wolf and worg are badly bruised and knocked out by their stony fists.

Out of Character: I honestly don't know what Caelum would be doing, you can control him while I do the elementals.

The owlbear and these wolves earned you each 950 XP!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2016 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton will make sure the all the wolfs are dead especially the worg. He will use a healing potion on White fang. He will look at Zork, "Sorry that is my last cure light wound potion." He will see to grizzly and bind his wounds using healing skill.

21st Mar, 2016 - 12:15am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Second says...

Zork rushes over to Grizzly to check his wounds. He cries out, "Grizzly needs help!"

He cures the actions of the wolves and their stupid rants that meant nothing but death for them. He looks over at the worg and then approaches,

"He may not be dead, just knocked out, I think I will take care of that!" With anger he takes out his cold iron sickle and deals the fatal blow. He goes around the area doing the same with the rest of wolves as though it was making Grizzly better."

21st Mar, 2016 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Page 185 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

The wolves are all killed and the sheer amount of carrion in this small area is quite staggering. Do you do anything with the wolf or Owlbear bodies?

Continuing exploring to the southeast? Perception checks, as usual.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2016 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

I will mime to my earth elementals to dig a hole and put the carcasses in it prior to covering it back up. This should keep predators from moving into the area. "Well that's settled. Let us continue our exploration of the southeast and complete this area of the map. Come along gentlemen," I state as I mount Midnight and continue on in the direction we were traveling.

Out of Character:Honestly, Caelum would likely just wait for me to dismiss him. I designed him to be a traveling companion instead of a combatant.

21st Mar, 2016 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

The Second says...

In Character: "I'm fine to go wherever but Grizzly is half his health and we need him." Zork starts to bind his wounds however he can.

As he looks around, "We should move from here, the carnage will attract many.... "

Out of Character: I doubt Zork would waste energy in diging shallow graves and razing the area would bring even more attention.

Zork II Results:
  • Grizzly perception on D20 (+5): 23 (1 roll)
  • Zork perception on D20 (+4): 6 (1 roll)
  • Heal on D20 (+0): 14 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Mar, 2016 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 185

Ignoble says...

Saying a quick prayer of thanks to Iomedae for the victory over the worg and his companions, Mykael goes about helping pile their corpses into the grave dug by the elementals. He removes another talon from the owlbear as well as fang/canine from the worg, pulling at it and working it loose until he is able to yank the tooth free.

"Hold up" he says as they collect the bodies. Taking out his silver dagger, Mykael goes about skinning the animals to collect their fur "Might bring us some more coin at Oleg's" he says and motions for Theaton to give him a hand.

"Not too keen on eating Worg, but the wolves may make for some decent meat that we can dry out and use for rations. You think Owlbear meat is edible? If nothing else I'm sure its pelt could fetch us a good deal of coin." He looks to Theaton for confirmation.

Reconcile Edited: Aericsteele on 21st Mar, 2016 - 4:38pm

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Survival-gather furs on D20 (+2): 3 (1 roll)

21st Mar, 2016 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 185

The Second says...

Zork looks on as the Paladin gathers the 'ends' as barbarians and hunters would. For himself he had loftier goals and did not think to waste time with that kind of practicality.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.