ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 186 of 279

"The power is not mine" Mykael replies - Page 186 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Mar, 2016 - 9:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 279 pgs.  182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
21st Mar, 2016 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 186

Ignoble says...

Mykael sees what he perceives to be a look of disapproval from Zork as he collects and skins the animals, but ignores Zorks apparent discontent and continues about his business with little regard for the warriors' disaproving gaze.

He does not take a disproving look on its own from a comrade as an objection, and so he will continue to gather the skins and such from the wolves unless someone actually does voice an objection that would prompt him to reconsider.

If no one voices their disaproval Mykael will be in the process of skinning one of the wolves and if he continues to notice Zork's look of disaproval, after a time he continues skinning the beast and without looking up says to Zork nonchalantly "Why the look of disapproval Zork?"

Sponsored Links:
21st Mar, 2016 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

"Diaspproval? Why not at all… I just hope you have energy for the rest of the day… that and my Grizzly gets better." Zork looks elsewhere as he seems to have tickled the paladin.

21st Mar, 2016 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Character Sheet Lock

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ignoble says...

Mykael stops slicing into the wolf and looks over at Grizzly and he feels a strong sense that he can heal the animals wounds. "Ask and Iomedae will provide" he smiles as he stands up and returns the dagger to its sheath. He approaches the dog and puts his hand out for the animal to "Sniff" so that Grizzly knows that he means him no harm.

If Grizzly lets him, Mykael places his hand over the animals wounds, closes his eyes and says a prayer "Iomedae, you lend us your strength in our battle against the forces of darkness and evil. I ask you heal the wounds of this animal who has fought beside your servant."

Feeling his hand begin to warm and throb with divine power his hand begins to glow a soft reddish orange, like the embers of a fire. The light pulses down into Grizzly's wounds and they begin to close in response. Mykael will use Lay on Hands as many times as it takes to bring the animal to full health.

Once the animal is healed Mykael tussles Grizzly's fur on his head and pets him gingerly then returns to his task, skinning the animal hides. "He should be fine now, are we in so much of a hurry we can't gather all the resources we can? Waste not right?"

Reconcile Edited: Aericsteele on 21st Mar, 2016 - 7:06pm

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Lay on Hands on D6 (+0): 5, 2, 3, 4, 1 (5 rolls)

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2016 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Page 186 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton will help skin the wolves and the owlbear. "Not sure of the value of the wolfs pelts but they should bring some coin. The owlbear I am sure will bring some coin and the meat will be better tasting than the wolf meat. Lets rest some after the skinning and burying of the bodies but a mile away from here. We do not want to stick around an area with so much death."

Theaton will lead everyone away after the skinning and burial of the bodies as finished.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2016 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Slowing my mount, I ride alongside Mykael for a moment. "That was a fine thing you did for Zork's dog Grizzly. You're a good man Mykael," I complement, before spurring Midnight ahead of the group to continue leading them safely as we explore by allowing Caelum to scout.

Reconcile Edited: Diarmadhim on 21st Mar, 2016 - 9:34pm

22nd Mar, 2016 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Game Master says...

Blood flows freely as Mykael and Theaton skin the animals and the elementals dig for a bit before being sucked back to their dimension. Zork's excuse of "Standing guard" seems to work as Archival and Caelum have to get their hands dirty to finish the holes (Archival smartly uses his shield as a makeshift shovel).

Grizzly is healed within 20 seconds of Mykael's touch, licking those healing hands in appreciation. Theaton also has a gash which Mykael would patch up and after a rest would be healed. Also, I rolled just 2 for White Fang's healing (It was a Cure Light Wounds potion, right? I got 1 on 1d8). It will take the wolf another 2 days to recover (Ignoring the last 1 HP).

Mykael absolutely mangles the Worg hide, not used to the different shape of the skin. He also pokes a few holes in the Owlbear fur and two of the wolves. Theaton mentions nothing, just trying to get the job done and move on.

The offal and bones are buried, you wash with your water-skins, and continue on.

Moving away one mile, progress is slow, after all the good cuts of meat still weigh a third of a ton. The horses aren't strained, but can only manage a 35 foot move speed (Halved in the forest). You reach the river with the sulfurous smell and take a break. As you rest, hunger strikes everyone, since midday is already upon you.

Rather off topic, but...
I will be gone for about a week with limited internet. You can use this opportunity to socialize in character. Try not to have too many fights tongue.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Mar, 2016 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 186

The Second says...

Zork watches as Mykael heals his friend. Zork bows his head and then raises it again. Looking in Mykael's eyes with all seriousness he says, "I am indebted to you. You have a power that I can only wish I had… " with that he moves away allowing Grizzly to get to know the affectionate paladin.

25th Mar, 2016 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Character Sheet Lock

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 186

Ignoble says...

"The power is not mine" Mykael replies to Zork, "I am simply the instrument through which Iomadae focuses some small fraction of her power to bring justice and light to the world. Not unlike this sword and shield"

Mykael motions to his gear "She uses me to strike at evil and defend the good and the righteous. You are no more indebted to me than you are to my sword or my shield, but you honor me and Iomadea with your words of appreciation." He nods and continues to pet and play around with Grizzly, his former phobia of dogs having vanished after spending so much time around the animals.

"Yep, you're a good and righteous warrior aren't you?" he grunts as he tussles Grizzles fur and scratches him behind the ear.

As everyone is preparing to leave and Archival brings his mount up and approaches him, Mykael nods at the summoner's words and falls in with the others as the party moves out.

When the party stops to rest Mykael spends his free time reading over the Acts of Iomedae, in prayer, or practicing his combat techniques; he asks Zork and Theaton if they cares to spar and train together to hone their skills and he asks if Archival wants to practice any of his summoning skills.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.