ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 187 of 279

From this distance you can see some of the - Page 187 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Apr, 2016 - 8:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 279 pgs.  183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
25th Mar, 2016 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 187

The Second says...

Zork merely nods at the Paladin's religious rants as he was expecting it. Zork was more of a foot on the ground kind of man living in the moment and not caring for beings he could not see or relate to hence his continued animosity against the fey.

At the gesture for sparring Zork indulges as he loved combat of all types even when it was just practice.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2016 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton studies the map to see where would be the next place we should go after this is all explored.

27th Mar, 2016 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Second says...

In Character: Observing Theaton Zork says, "Catch anything on that map worth our time and effort?"

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2016 - 9:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 187 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Smiling, I reply to Mykael, “My magic is different from that of the scholarly wizards and even from the diligence required of those that use force of arms. I innately will what occurs into being with only a rudimentary understanding of it, instead of requiring a deeper understanding to manipulate it. In that way, I suppose summoners are much like sorcerers, but more specialized. While we are in the field, I must refrain from wantonly using my powers, lest they not be available when we need them. If anything were to happen to my companions because I was unable to perform my duties aptly, it would shame the name of Oragor."

31st Mar, 2016 - 9:47am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

It is very difficult to tell who is better at sparring between Zork and Mykael. Neither seems to beat the other until an obvious opening or advantage is gained.

After a long and well deserved break you move along the river to its ford and cross it. By nightfall you reach the edge of the nearest unexplored area, slowed by the copious quantity of meat and skins.

Starday 8 Sarenith

You pack camp and a light shower passes over the forest in the morning as you explore near the river. You head east to the last section of unexplored forest and camp just before another light shower hits at night.

Sunday 9 Sarenith

This is a rather cold and overcast day, adding to the gloom of the forest. Luckily rain doesn't fall, but with the low visibility and speed of loaded horses you make less progress than expected.

Moonday 10 Sarenith

After a few more hours of work you almost finish exploring the forest. With the last square mile left to explore you suddenly hear quick, yipping barking from up ahead. There seems to be an open pit in a clearing from which the noise is being emitted.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 31st Mar, 2016 - 10:04am

31st Mar, 2016 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

The Second says...

In Character: Jokingly, Zork says to Mykael, "Do not fear… one day your skills will be just as good as mine".

At the sound of the barking Zork stops and sends Grizzly ahead, "Go see boy!"

Zork gets his bow ready.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Apr, 2016 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 187

Theaton will approach the clearing and the pit slowly and cautiously. He will be ready with his speak to animal spell so he can find out if what is in the pit is injured and will allow us to help it.

1st Apr, 2016 - 8:56am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 187

Game Master says...

From this distance you can see some of the pit's details. There are branches and leaves surrounding it, so it looks like a trap that has collapsed in. How close is Grizzly getting to the pit?

If Theaton casts Speak with Animals, what will he say?

I should also note, this day also holds some significance to Archival, being the holiday of Burning Blades, a celebration of Sarenrae's healing power. It also indicates the summer solstice holiday is less than two weeks out.

Out of Character: Map updated. You are at the star near the bottom center.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 1st Apr, 2016 - 8:57am

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.