ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 190 of 279

Mykael does not see the need for a forced - Page 190 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Apr, 2016 - 10:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 279 pgs.  186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
8th Apr, 2016 - 11:33am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 190

The Second says...

Upon seeing the animal run away Zork turns to Theaton and says, "What was that about?"

When hearing the discussion about Oleg's, Zork adds his take, "You want to return already? We've barely started."

Even so, Zork was willing to go in any direction the party wanted. He checks his items, sees to grizzly and his horse and makes preparations during the lull period.

Out of Character: Zork is now on 14304 experience.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2016 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

"I will be taking a slight detour to inform Jhod about that statue as well. Heading back to the trading post is a wise choice too."

8th Apr, 2016 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Second says...

In Character: Zork is surprised at Archival's statement so he says, "You will do that on your own?"

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2016 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 190 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton looks at Zork, "I think it wanted to eat a horse but I told it that we had made a deal that no harm would come to us or our mounts for getting it out of the hole. I had to remind it a little bit but think it understood. Yes we just got started again but some of the bounty is slowing us down a bit and I would rather we travel more lightly. Heading back to Oleg's makes sense and we can all make a side trip to Jhod to tell him of the statue and its location. Is everyone in agreement?"

10th Apr, 2016 - 8:29am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Taking some time this day and the next to smoke and dry the meat, you estimate 3 days to Jhod's temple and a further 3 to Oleg's. With half of the party in agreement, you plan your route.

Toilday 11 Sarenith

There is a heavy dew in the morning and the rest of the day is rather cold, but progress north is good as the horses move faster to stay warm. Every so often you see the paw print of the Thylacine you saved, also heading in a northerly direction ahead of you, but hardly in a straight line.

Out of Character: By your calculations, if you forced your mounts faster for two hours each day, you would reach Jhod by the second nightfall, rather than early on the third day. You can Forced March or Hustle and risk taking a little bit of damage if you want shelter earlier.

Out of Character: Txtrpg, I have you at more XP than that. Did you miss the XP for the Owlbear, Worg and wolves on page 185? Even with that I have 10 more XP for you, but I don't know where the mistake could be.

10th Apr, 2016 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

The Second says...

In Character: Zork follows the unanimous consent although he is not partial to pushing his animal friends further than they need to.

Out of Character: 10XP more is no big deal I wouldn't worry about it. wink.gif.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2016 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 190

Theaton does not push the animals either. HE is not in a hurry and would rather the animals stay safe and well.

Out of Character: During the nights he will still talk with Tyg and learn more of her language so he can better communicate with her. He will still have her scouting ahead to double check the lands are clear and remaining that way.

10th Apr, 2016 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 190

Ignoble says...

Mykael does not see the need for a forced march in this situation and agrees that it would be a good idea to stop off at Jhods on the way back.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.