ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 193 of 279

In Character: While the exploration situation - Page 193 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Apr, 2016 - 3:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 279 pgs.  189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
16th Apr, 2016 - 6:45am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 193

Game Master says...

Out of Character: KNtoran, I get that exact value when I remove the XP earned from 2 Tatzlwyrms, a wolf, an Owlbear and the Worg + wolves. In order that was 240, 100, 300 and 650 XP. Those occurred before the Thylacine and 3rd quarter explored.

The offhand comment on the carving was meant to be a joke, I thought a party of only men might need some company on their long trips. Judging by the quality and size of the carving, it might be your most valuable item to sell.

Oleg informs Mykael that he has 15 days credit left, and he shouldn't worry too much about being overdue. If/when shown the inventory, he undervalues the stein at 8, and values the ring at 35, the jade carving at 85 and the scroll tube at 8 gold.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2016 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Out of Character: . Ok I will add them in and update my [character] to level six. Theaton still wants to keep the carved statue. The [other] stuff we can sale if no one wants them.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2016 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Smiling at Burke and Piter's continued improvement and change of character, I encourage them to keep being diligent and studious while making a note of Bokken's desire for Fangberries.

When Kesten expresses his concerns, I nod. "I understand your desire to fulfill your duties to the letter. While I am sorry that your job has been made more difficult, I do not regret the compassion and mercy we were able to display. The character of each individual is improved by the choice." I then spend some time engaging in small talk with Kesten, being careful to not bring up the subjects that originally angered him when Mykael and I last joined him on the wall.

"I agree Theaton. That carving is quite magnificent and would make a fine centerpiece - perhaps on a table located in an eventual headquarters for our expedition."

17th Apr, 2016 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 193 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork prepares himself for the night but before he does this he will check out the current notices for work in the area.

18th Apr, 2016 - 9:01am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

You sell the bone mace as a collector's item for 200 gold, the silver ring for 35, scroll tube for 4, chain mail for 75, and the gems are appraised to be a chunk of iolite for 50, a deep green spinel worth 90, and a shard of blue quartz for 30. Your sales total 484 gold, plus the 38 gp, 520 sp you found give a group total of 574 gold. A tenth, 57.4, goes into the party fund and dividing by 4 (Grogdrol refuses a cut, stating he has been paid for his task) you receive 129.15 gold each.

Mykael keeps the mug and Svetlana is happy to supply you with an ale to christen your tankard, tapping a whole new barrel just for you. She is happy the Swordlords are finally doing something active about the bandits, rather than reacting to them. She tells you Kesten has the details if you wish to hear more.
The guard, Tarak, is impressed by Mykael's tale and his reverence of Iomedae, but Kesten remains a firm follower of Gorum.

Zork tries to convince Oleg, but he says "I'm a nice man, so I won't charge a friend like you any interest. But I also don't want you to accrue too much debt with me. Not only does it make you dependant on me, it also slows my business down. Unfortunately I'm not a bank nor a wealthy temple to Abadar. Oh, and don't worry about the room cost."
You go to the west wall of the guest house, the makeshift notice-board. There are the 3 of the old notices and one spare nail, two crossed out regarding kobolds and a large boar, and one still relevant, Kesten's hunt for Falgrim Sneeg the deserter.
Then, you have the new notice. A drawing of the stag skull just like the ones on the silver amulets you found sits below the word 'WANTED'. Under the picture it says 'The Stag Lord is wanted dead or alive for banditry, murder and preventing Brevoy's glorious expansion into the area. His capabilities and identity are unknown and he has bandits with him. Reward: 5000 gold.' The official seal of Restov is stamped at the bottom, a regal 'S' over a river crossed with a duelling sword.

Zork also overhears Kesten admit defeat to Archival's point and change the topic "While you were gone, we received word that the trials of the bandits had finished. The 4 who pleaded guilty are still imprisoned. Two others were charged with banditry and hanged publicly. Their leader, Kressle, was tortured and imprisoned after providing information.
"It seems that my quarry, Falgrim, has indeed turned to banditry and is with them. I will still reward you with 4 high quality weapons if you bring him in alive.
"From what Kressle said, the Stag Lord has a ruined fort to himself and his three officers, and a few other bandits to stand guard, but the exact number varies. The town's diviners are still searching for its location. When they find it I'll be glad to go and kill some bandits."

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 18th Apr, 2016 - 9:10am

18th Apr, 2016 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

The Second says...

In Character: Zork takes his share of 129 gold pieces and hands it straight to Oleg, "Well said, here is something to tie you over until I get the bigger bounty."

Zork takes keen interest in the notices and like the idea of pursuing something specific rather than just open exploring. He asks his fellowmen what they think should be the next plan of action.

Out of Character: Icon please let me know the balance check for Oleg when we return.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2016 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 193

Theaton replies, "While the idea of going directly after this bandit leader is promising I feel we should finish our obligation and map out the area and make sure it is free of any harm that could be present to make trouble for the people who come here to stake out farms or other means of business. Plus we will be able to receive some of said land as a bonus. After we get it all mapped out then we take care of these bandits. I am pretty sure we can find them with little trouble."

18th Apr, 2016 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 193

The Second says...

In Character: While the exploration situation is not as appealing to Zork he is willing to go along with the majority while suggesting, "While we explore we can keep our eyes open for those who are most wanted."

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.