ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 194 of 279

"I'm all for making our way to - Page 194 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Apr, 2016 - 2:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 279 pgs.  190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2016 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 194

"I have a number of tools at my disposal that will hopefully allow us to bring your quarry back alive, Kesten. Well, as long as the others don't get overly zealous… " I add with a slight grin. "You are interested in joining us once we locate the Stag Lord's stronghold? I would be honored to fight by your side."

When Zork brings up the idea of the notices, I add, "We should also be on the lookout for fangberries. Apparently a man named Bokken is in need of them." As Theaton explains he would like to finish exploring the area, I state, "Before you did not have the keen eyes of Caelum at your disposal. Are there any interesting areas you would like to revisit as we travel to finish exploring the region?"

"Just out of curiosity, Oleg - how much is that statuette worth?"

Sponsored Links:
19th Apr, 2016 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Oleg records Zork's payment, stating "Excellent! Not to be impersonal, I'm saying this as both a creditor and a friend; please stay safe out there."

Kesten replies, "I'll start sharpening my weapons and polishing my armor then. But do you think you can find the hideout before the town's mages? They have a vested interest in not paying any mercenary groups or bounty hunters."

Oleg looks at the statue sheepishly, not handling it. "It's got a few nicks and scratches, but I think 85 gold is an accurate price. We do get some jade coming through this region, I might be able to sell it on to a more remote area."

Out of Character: You stole the words out of my mouth, Diarmadhim. Any places to stop at as you head south? Perhaps Bokken's hut? The broken bridge? The other broken bridge? All the numbers have corresponding labels on my GM character sheet.

Which hexagon will you be going to first?

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 19th Apr, 2016 - 12:41pm

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2016 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"I do not really see a point of visiting Bokken's hut just yet, considering we don't have fangberries for him." Looking to Zork and Theaton I ask, "Did either of you gentlemen happen to see fangberries in your previous explorations? Were there any areas where something seemed off or odd that you would like to revisit? Given the time, I would prefer to just retrace all of the steps taken and look in more detail. Also, Kesten has said that the town's mages are seeking to divine the location of the Stag Lords fort. Another option would be for us to travel straight to the area we suspect it to be located in and put an end to his banditry."

Out of Character: Is the map fully up to date ICon? If not, I'd suggest we explore those areas to the south that haven't been explored. I don't recall if there are any unsolved cases that they told us about when Mykael and I first joined up. I don't think there were any specifics, but I can't remember if they just glossed over it a la "We fill them in" or something of the sort.

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2016 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 194 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

"If we follow the river south it will open up into a lake. Along that lake is a old fort. That is the bandit hide out. I have a pair of eyes on it even now watching it to see how many people are moving in and out. We get close to the lake I can talk to my spy and see what she has to say. Zork has met her. Remember the water sprite we helped plant trees for? IF Kesten is wanting to go get him now we can head that way and see what we are dealing with. I do not remember seeing any berries yet."

20th Apr, 2016 - 10:43am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Kesten perks up, "So you know where it is? If you are going straight there can I come along can I take a cut of the gold and glory?"

Out of Character: The map is up to date; the star is where the Thylacine was, after which you went to the temple and then Oleg's. I don't think there was any unfinished business. Theaton retreated from the mites in the Sycamore tree, but he completed his task.

Let's put it to a vote to speed the decision up. You can explore, head to a location (Please specify), scout the fort or blatantly attack. Also you can combine these actions in your preferred order. I will vote as Kesten in the case of ties, but you can disregard his vote in character, naturally.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 20th Apr, 2016 - 10:44am

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2016 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Looking to Theaton, I inquire, "Are the mites a threat? I fear I have no knowledge of them." Turning to address everyone else, I state, "Scouting the fort is probably the wisest course of action. With my spells and Caelum's ability to be stealthy and perceptiveness, that should not be much of a problem."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Apr, 2016 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 194

The Second says...

In Character: Zork replies to Oleg, "No problem… "

To Kesten he thanks her sincerely for sharpening his weapons but fails to answer her question claiming to not know.

To Archival he scratches his head and says he cannot remember. He looks at Theaton to see if he remembers.

To Theaton, he shakes his head in confirmation about the curious being they encountered.

Concerning the direction the party should go Zork is positive to go either way and shows no direct preference although simply exploring did not particularly seem appealing to him.

20th Apr, 2016 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 194

Ignoble says...

"I'm all for making our way to the fort and developing some plan of attack" Mykael says "We need to burn this cancer from the region. And I think it best to scout it out and formulate a plan rather than just charging in."

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.