ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 200 of 279

In Character: Zork shakes his head in approval - Page 200 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th May, 2016 - 10:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 279 pgs.  196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 2nd May, 2016 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 200

Theaton thinks for a bit, "Tyg when you flew over how many men did you see? Did they have any wolfs or other beats inside with them? I wonder if we could find a way inside. Bal, can you go see if you can make any contact with the lake fey and see if they can assist us?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd May, 2016 - 6:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Nodding at Kesten's words, I reply, "True. I suppose worrying about them is pointless now. I will keep a few of my spells in reserve to delay their advance if they happen to come back. Once we get closer I will have Caelum scout the fort and its surrounding area to see if there are any weaknesses we can exploit."

2nd May, 2016 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Tyg thinks for a while, before answering Zork, "Usually I would enjoy shiny jewellery, potions, or sweet treats and alcohols. Maybe even a pleasant song. But I think I would want something more meaningful from you. I'm sure you can think of a token or gesture to bring to our nest to cheer up poor Perlivash. I will even give you time to ponder, so long as you don't forget."

Tyg replies to Theaton, "I did not see many men from above. There was one fat man sitting on the stone ceiling, but even the three on watch as Bal described were hidden by the roofs of their watchtowers. Maybe one more walking around. I think there was a horse or two, but no other animals. Sorry, but I was more focused on finding Bal."

Bal says, "I can go back, but I'm not sure I'll find anything but fish. The Kelpie must be hiding; I haven't seen her in a long time and neither has my sister. I will meet you downriver, not far from the lake. Wish me luck!"

Kesten comments to Archival, "A wise precaution, as long as it doesn't decrease your effectiveness against the bandits."

2nd May, 2016 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock

Page 200 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Ignoble says...

Mykael thanks Thaeton for the potion and immediately drinks it, feeling its healing warmth spread through his body closing up his wounds. Occasionally Mykael tugs at his armor uncomfortably, but says nothing during the exchange with the fey.

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Potion on D6 (+0): 5, 2, 3 (3 rolls)

2nd May, 2016 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork, with an almost cunning smile says, "OK then, so be it."

Out of Character: Just to clarify, their nest is far from where we are at the moment right?

3rd May, 2016 - 1:36am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Game Master says...

Out of Character: I believe KNtoran should have written Cure Moderate Wounds, since those are the ones he has a few of. It will heal the dice roll below plus 3.

Indeed, the nest is rather far, at the Black 7. You are at the Black 5 currently. The map legend is on my GM character sheet.

Hand of Fate Results:
  • Cure Moderate Wounds on D8 (+0): 2, 7 (2 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd May, 2016 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 200

Out of Character: Yes it is it is back at that tree where you climbed it.

Theaton tells the others. Ok we need to get closer to the fort and check around it some too. Lets get geared up and head down towards the lake. Sounds like there may be around six people at the fort. Keep your eyes about to as we head closer to the fort just in case the other two groups are heading back this way too."

Theaton heads back to camp to get ready to head down to the lake. He will take a path that goes along the river. He will watch about. He sends White fang ahead to scout some and see if he can detect anything that should not be there.

4th May, 2016 - 10:54am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 200

The Second says...

In Character: Zork shakes his head in approval of Theaton's plan and ushers his horse to move ahead in the direction of the lake.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.