ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 206 of 279

"They are limited in their powers too - Page 206 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd May, 2016 - 3:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 279 pgs.  202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
21st May, 2016 - 11:41am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 206

The Second says...

In Character: With a bit of pride Zork says, "Told ya… " if the fey are nearby he will suggest for them to create a diversion within the fort so the guards look in rather than out and then the rest of us can run to the trap door. Zork does ponder if Grizzly can go and where to leave his horse.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st May, 2016 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Nodding, I reply, "So you did Zork. Well done! I would not have thought to look for such a thing without you bringing up the idea."

21st May, 2016 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Second says...

Zork nods back with a smile knowing the simple gesture saved a lot of pain. He replies, "Well, you or someone will need to talk to the fey - doubt they'll listen to me." Zork's smile turns into a grin.

Post Date: 21st May, 2016 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 206 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

"If we head up there we will have to deal with a lot of undead first just to get to the trap door uncover it and then get inside. I do not think the Fey can cause that big of a diversion. How do we get inside and not stir up the undead?"

Post Date: 22nd May, 2016 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

"Mayhaps we should give the bandits some time to settle back down. After a bit, we could stir the undead up again and when the bandits go to look again, rush through the gates. They left them open, yes?"

Post Date: 22nd May, 2016 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"I did not see any of them come out They just looked over the wall from inside. Only things I saw outside were the zombies milling about. But hard to tell for sure from here."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd May, 2016 - 3:24am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 206

The Second says...

Zork listens to the conversation and asks, "Why are we seeing this as only us, don't we have help?" He points to the allies they talked to earlier. "They should be able to do things that we can't."

Post Date: 22nd May, 2016 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 206

"They are limited in their powers too but what are you suggesting for now?" Theaton does wonder if a spout of water happened to hit the gates if that would do anything to them. He asks Neenah about this possibility.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.