ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 208 of 279

Out of Character: To clarify, Arnisa has just - Page 208 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th May, 2016 - 7:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 279 pgs.  204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd May, 2016 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 208

Theaton looks to Bal and Neenah "Can the two of you see if there is a way up to the fort from the river or lake side? Something that we can use to get in and surprise them?"

Sponsored Links:
23rd May, 2016 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Out of Character: Is it just me or are we merely looking at this from one angle? Have we explored the other sides of the fortress to see what they offer by way of easier entrance?

24th May, 2016 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Fireday 21 Sarenith

It's a humid morning, morning dew dampening everything around you. Zork, having been on watch with Bal due to a bit of tension and mistrust, had seen a light rainfall for 5 minutes. It left pools of mud on the recesses of the nearby hill and the fort hill looks a shade darker due to its dampness.

Bal and Neenah head east to the river, swimming down to the lake and hooking around to the fort and its cliff where it meets the lake. Arnisa, having touched them as they left, relays their messages telepathically.
"Unfortunately they cannot see another way into the fort. The 20 foot cliff face has cracks and handholds, but there's still a 150 foot run to the trapdoor. Someone lightly armored might be able to sprint up before the bandits can shoot, but it will be obvious.
"In the water they can also see bones and gravestones worn away by the waves. They might be from the section of the hill that's collapsed into the water. There aren't any entrances under the sea level either."

Out of Character: If you wished to have taken more actions at night, go ahead. I would appreciate specific and detailed actions or interactions.

It also seems I missed a few measurement details in my first description. The rough palisade of sharpened logs was 15 feet high and the front two towers poked out a further 5 feet above that. I realise how vital that may have been.

24th May, 2016 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 208 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

In Character: Zork says firmly, "Right, we've come this far, enough circumventing this decision, what are we going to do?"

Zork then thinks, "Besides the trap door we could create a diversion to make them open the gate, but what would make them open the gate? They must have patrols at some point, right?"

Post Date: 25th May, 2016 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

"Lets see what our Fey friends find on the far side where the river/lake is behind the fort to see if there is a way in from there."

25th May, 2016 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock

Ignoble says...

“One of our complicating factors here is that we don’t know if there are more bandits roaming around that may return, nor do we know much about the forts daily activities; how often anyone leaves the fort, that kind of thing. We could sit and try and observe for a time but there’s no telling how long it will take us to gather that kind of information. In the meantime our camp could be discovered at any time and we are vulnerable out here. I think we are going to have to act one way or the other soon. I think the best bet is forming some sort of distraction to draw attention away from the trap door. The best form of distraction would be one in which it is not obvious that they are under attack. Perhaps our Fey friends could help us with that, but then I’m still unsure how we draw the zombies away.”.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th May, 2016 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 208

Theaton speaks up. "I had one of the Fey Bal watching the fort for a couple weeks. In that time she did not see anyone leaving the fort and only two parties come to the fort. SO it is safe to say they do not venture out much."

26th May, 2016 - 7:24am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 208

Game Master says...

Out of Character: To clarify, Arnisa has just telepathically relayed what Bal and Neenah saw at the lakeside. She has mentioned that anyone she touches can communicate with her telepathically. Those two fey are waiting over by the lakeside cliff in case you have further instructions like more scouting, or you can recall them here to group up or to verify what Arnisa has said.

If you wish, you can choose how many days you want to observe and I can fast forward for you. Just thought I would mention that nothing is rooting you to this spot specifically and the fey would be willing to regroup at a later date if you wish.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.