ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 209 of 279

In Character: Zork, seeing a good opportunity - Page 209 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th May, 2016 - 3:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 279 pgs.  205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
26th May, 2016 - 11:47am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 209

The Second says...

Zork continues to listen to what is being said but does not have anything much to add save, "That invisibility trick is pretty useful, so someone, even fey, could probably make that trap door a little more passable each time. We could also draw out the zombies to the forest and then slay them there, that will give us more working room around the fort."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th May, 2016 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton has a bit of an idea. "Neenah can you use the water tonight in the dark to wash out more of the cliff face to cause a mud or land slide so part of the back side of the fort washes out and down into the lake. That should give us access to the fort itself we may have to climb some if it works but it may give us an opening. Bal maybe you can help?"

26th May, 2016 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Tyg admits to Zork, "I am too small to move much earth on my own, and I don't think I could ever lift a stone trapdoor. It will have to be Archival's friend. But he seems to have vanished completely. Will he come back this morning?"

Arnisa relays the message and sits silent for a minute. Then she replies, "Neenah has a little progress with that method. About four inches into the packed dirt so far. If she goes much deeper, she's sure some of the hill will come crashing down. But it's not a quiet method apparently."
"She can do it all night, but would have to rest all of today to prepare herself mentally and physically. She also doesn't know how far she can go before she hits sandstone, which will cut her speed in half."
"I personally would suggest that your peoples' digging tools would be more effective after she wets the dirt. Maybe even form a tunnel up to the trapdoor or the fort itself. Do you know any tunnel diggers?"

Post Date: 26th May, 2016 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 209 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

"I am not worried about quietness IF they can get some to crash down that will help. Tell her to rest and do that tonight. Then we can see about digging."

Post Date: 27th May, 2016 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Upon hearing Theaton's suggestion about destroying part of the fort, Archival nods. "That is quite effective! That being said, do we really want to do such a thing? I can only assume that the Swordlords would like to use this place for their own purposes. Wouldn't we want to keep it as much intact as possible?"

27th May, 2016 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Master says...

Kesten, being in the employ of Restov, answers, "I can imagine an existing fort being of value to them, but have also noticed a shift in their western troops being redeployed closer to the city. Besides, this one is small and ruined. I guess you should go by whatever is stipulated in your charter."

It's still morning when you hear the faint sound of heavy movement in the fort. The bandits are raising the middle portcullis and push open the front gate, which swings out in a wide arc to the west as a single door. Two men stand ready to leave the fort.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th May, 2016 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 209

"I think if they want it then they can rebuild it a bit farther from the waters edge. I am interested in ridding the land of this Stag lord and making this area safer for all. Then we can get back to finishing our charter."

27th May, 2016 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 209

The Second says...

In Character: Zork, seeing a good opportunity says, "Let's get these two in the forests or somewhere far from here, make them talk, take their uniforms and disguise ourselves for entry.

Even while saying that Zork watches to see if their presence has any impact on the zombies.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.