ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 220 of 279

Theaton checks on the bandits that are tied - Page 220 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Jun, 2016 - 12:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 279 pgs.  216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2016 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 220

Theaton looks at Arnisa and says, "Yes I like lots of stuff. What are you wishing to know? I am not sure the area up there is turning things to zombies but I do not wish to pollute the waters. I believe the dead we can burn or bury and hope they stay under the ground."

Theaton hears Zork yell something. "I think there is still something going on up in the fort. Can you watch Bal and Neenah to make sure they are ok then come join us in the fort."

Theaton will call White fang over and head back up and into the fort. He will take in everything that is going on inside.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jun, 2016 - 3:50am / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Ignoble says...

Mykael stands and watches over the bound up bandits doing his best to maintain an air about him that suggests the bandits not attempt anything. If he does hear the commotion he decides to stay put for now.

Archival surely has it well in hand he thinks to himself and given my current state I’d likely be more of a liability than an asset in a fight. Best to stay behind and keep the captives in line

Mykael has his sword out and walks behind the line of prisoners carefully watching their binds to ensure they are not attempting to escape.

Out of Character: : Not sure if I can take 20 on the perception check for watching the bandits hands; I will if I can, but I will roll a regular perception roll just in case.

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+0): 6 (1 roll)
  • Intimidation on D20 (+8): 28 (1 roll)

22nd Jun, 2016 - 5:42am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

"That'll be him," The bandit says as Zork rushes the the top of the staircase to investigate.

The old-man-turned-wolverine slips off the ceiling and falls to the ground, but deftly lands on his feet. The Fauns finally catch a break with two hits, one well-placed arrow piercing the wolverine's cheek (Nugrah 16 damage). The burst of starlight and one light beam hit (Nugrah 6 damage), making shadows dance across the walls. The elementals see an opportunity and charge in, but somehow miss the animal entirely.

The wolverine steps back and barks out a series of animalistic syllables as he waves his claws in the air.

Zork comes down the stairs and sees the strange scene before him.

The Fauns are careful not to shoot allies, so they miss, and the Azata's Daze fails to affect the enemy. One light beam and one elemental manage to damage their target (Nugrah 20 damage) and he looks severely injured.

Yet the wolverine miraculously remains focused on his spell and a second later the room is filled with thousands of diminutive screeching bats. They fly over everybody except for Archival, taking opportunity attacks which knock individual bats out but don't affect the swarm as a whole.
(1st elemental 1, 2nd elemental 2, Azata 3, Archon 2, 1st Faun 6, 2nd Faun 3, Zork 1 damage) They get tangled in all sorts of places and their blood-sucking bites cause small cuts (Bleed 1).
The wolverine steps back again and speaks more magical syllables. His wounds begin to close (Nugrah 17 healed).

Kesten reaches the bottom of the stairs and stops, unsure of what to do.

Mykael sees no movement from the two conscious bandits and the others are all slumped over. If they're pretending to be knocked out, they're doing a very good job. Yarrow walks over and offers to watch if Mykael wants to go downstairs.

Theaton sprints towards the fort, getting to the gate when both hear a burst of screeching bats echoing downstairs. Theaton can do 2 move actions in the next round to get downstairs.

Out of Character: I did check for the aura, only because I was looking at the Archon's senses. The old man passed.

So, before your turn everyone in the swarm must take 1 more damage from bleed and make a Fortitude save to avoid being distracted by the swarm. If you get distracted, you get the nauseated condition and only have a move action. It's DC 11 and you should post in the form of if-else.

22nd Jun, 2016 - 10:43am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 220 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork realizes that he is up against a werewolf and pulls out his silver dagger while wishing he had silver arrows. He moves in for quick attacks being against the enemy in solo fashion (+1).

Zork II Results:
  • Fortitude save on D20 (+9): 20 (1 roll + explode)
  • Initiative on D20 (+0): 5 (1 roll + explode)
  • Silver dagger on D20 (+7): 26, 15, 14, 8(-3), 20, 18 (6 rolls + explode)
  • Damage on D4 (+4): 6, 8, 6, 5, 6, 5 (6 rolls)
  • Random range: D100: 80, 60 // D20: 14, 6 // D12: 3, 12 // D10: 8, 9 // D8: 7, 3 // D6: 5, 4 // D4: 2, 4 // D2: 1, 1

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2016 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Out of Character: A bat swarm takes up a 10' cube (Bestiary, p. 30), so it can't effect everything on the map like that smile.gif I'll add a post upon clarification of who it's effecting so I know which ones need to make a save.

22nd Jun, 2016 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Game Master says...

Out of Character: I'm highly confident that it can. A 10' cube is 8 contiguous squares. "The area occupied by a large swarm is completely shapeable, though the swarm usually remains in contiguous squares." (Bestiary, p.313)

I assumed the Archon and Azata were hovering at 10', so the swarm is still diagonally connected. They can easily fly up to avoid it.

In Character: Zork swipes his arms through the air and emerges from the swarm, next to his target. The dagger slices at the wolverine's head and some skull bone is showing (Nugrah 13 damage). He's looking severely damaged.

Out of Character: I subtracted 1 from the critical hit, because silver does 1 less damage.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 22nd Jun, 2016 - 2:06pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2016 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 220

The azata flies out of range of the swarm, waiting for its Starlight Blast to recharge. The lantern archon flies up one higher and the fauns each spread further apart, trying to get away from the mass of bats encircling them.

Out of Character: Ahh, when I read contiguous, I thought of the definition "Sharing a common border" and "Touching." The "In a row one" isn't one I have used that often biggrin.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Diarmadhim on 22nd Jun, 2016 - 2:37pm

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2016 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 220

Theaton checks on the bandits that are tied up. He will make sure they all are well tied and not going anywhere. He asks White fang to stay here and help guard these prisoners. "If they try to escape rip out their throats." He will move towards the sounds of trouble. He has his bow out and sword put away.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.