ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 23 of 279

The sounds of chittering voices and occasional - Page 23 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Dec, 2014 - 10:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 279 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2014 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 23

Theaton will address the kobold. "We are explorers. We are looking over these lands and seeing what is in it and what may need to be removed so other humans can live here in peace and prosperity."

Theaton will watch for any signs that the Kobold is going to do something on the offensive. If it does Theaton will try shooting it with arrows.

Out of Character: Rolls unmodified. 12, 9, 5, 17, 11, 19

Sponsored Links:
3rd Dec, 2014 - 10:23am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

"Explorers, eh?" The kobold cocks its head sideways and scratches its chin. It stands up behind the bubbling pot and thinks for a good 20 seconds. "Humans just cannot live in peace, you are chasing a pipe dream! Kobolds are even worse, I would know by virtue of living here.

He quickly changes topic, "Explorers! I have just the task for explorers! You have proven to be peaceful, but as men and elves I know you itch to fight. The disgusting mites have stolen our most holy and sacred statue of Old Sharptooth. It has brought a curse to these caves. Take it back from them by any means and I can reward you greedy men."

He points to a pile against the wall containing many shiny objects. Shards of quartz and mica, bits of polished metal, rusty weapons and armor, thousands of copper and silver coins, with a few flecks of gold, and a soiled leather bag filled with stuff. A fancy shield and boots lie to one side of the pile.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2014 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"And just were have they taken this idol? I have a feeling that it will not be easy to recapture it."

4th Dec, 2014 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Page 23 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

"Excellent, excellent!" He replies. "Good that you are with us in this! The mites took it so it's probably in their lair. They live in a burrow among the roots of a huge, old sycamore tree. We have broken in a few times there, it's not difficult. The tiny monsters have also gotten in here though, makes us angry.

"There might actually be kobolds there who have already broken in. Just tell them Tartuk sent you, that is my name. If they send you to the chief instead, do not listen. He doesn't know the religion very well, ignore him and bring it back to me.

"But, you still haven't answered my question about how you got in here."

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2014 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

"How we got in here was simple. We just walked in and started to explore." We will see about going to the tree as we actually were there not too long ago."

6th Dec, 2014 - 3:50am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Game Master says...

The kobold replies, "Oh, okay! I have to talk to the chief about our guards then. You had best get out of here quickly, before anyone else sees you. There is a secret passage through the cave there."

He points further into the cave opposite where you stand, where a banner hangs blocking the passageway. "Just follow the path to the right. I will go after a while to fix up the camouflage after you."

"Again, thank you for taking this task. It means a lot to us. Make sure you use the secret entrance to come back in, and bring the statue straight here. I will be seeing you."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2014 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 23

Theaton will lead everyone out through the secret passage. Until we are back outside. He will look round and have Shiva place the secret entrance on the map they are making so that they can find it easy when they come back. He will ask the others what they think they should do next. Go after the idol or do some more exploring?

8th Dec, 2014 - 10:56am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 23

Game Master says...

The sounds of chittering voices and occasional shuffling can be heard from the left fork as the party passes it by, fading into the distance as you continue down the cave winding right. Passing through a thick barrier of vines and branches you emerge to bright, dazzling sunlight. The mouth of the secret cavern would look completely undiscoverable, were it not for the newly formed hole in it.

As you discuss the next stage, and note the entrance, Jhod shows his unfounded dislike for the kobolds, but Shivas thinks they may be able to turn them away from evil and their war. Possibly the statue being returned would end the war, or at least start the end. If so, they should find it as soon as possible and also try to kill as few mites as possible in the process, either by stabilizing them when downed, or attempting to use less than lethal force.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.