ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 223 of 279

Shaking my head I reply to Zork, "Razing - Page 223 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Jun, 2016 - 4:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 279 pgs.  219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2016 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 223

Having learned that the threat in the area has been neutralized, I cast Detect Magic and focus on walking around the fort, surveying everything and all items; attempting to identify what items/spaces are magical and their properties.

Sponsored Links:
28th Jun, 2016 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Ignoble says...

Mykael uses his final use of lay on hands to bind up his wounds as best he can, then makes his way to the courtyard where he finds a place to sit and gather himself for a moment. He uses whatever pieces of material he can find to bandage up the wounds that remain then begins quietly cleaning his sword and wiping off what blood he can from his armor.

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Lay on Hands on D6 (+0): 4 (1 roll)
  • Heal on D20 (+0): 2 (1 roll)

28th Jun, 2016 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Second says...

Out of Character: I previously said I was lighting up a small fire from any wooden objects but it does not matter now.

In Character: Zork doesn't think much of his wounds and decides to secure the head and see if the detect magic turns up anything.

He also looks at the amulet he got from the Stag Lord and says, "Any of you can figure out what this does?"

Zork II Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+4): 24 (1 roll)

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2016 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 223 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton after making sure the prisoners are still secure will head back down to the waters edge to check on Bal and Neenah. He will then head back to the fort and set about making sure it is secure so we can rest up here after the fight for a day or two so we can make sure all are healed.

29th Jun, 2016 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

The butterfly-winged Lyrakien is more concerned for Zork's health than he is himself. She flutters over and applies pressure to the cuts, clotting them closed. Mykael's divine healing causes his own cuts to close.

Soon after, two of the earth elementals fade from sight, then the Fauns and so on until all of Archival's summons are gone.

The old man's head really fazes the two awake bandits who turn their faces in revulsion and try to scramble back, but fail.

The gold stag skull amulet Zork holds up puzzles Archival's magic senses completely. All he can tell is the presence of a faint aura.

All the bandits remain unconscious while you begin hauling, however you find a lot of the things here are relatively worthless materials such as lumber, chiseled masonry stone and seeds. Such things might be more useful for repairs or for farmers.

Bringing together all of the loose and more valuable goods from among the building materials, Archival looks over everything for the presence of magic.

Stag Lord:
2 Potions of cure moderate wounds
+1 leather armor exposing the chest and belly
Masterwork longsword
+1 composite longbow [+2 Strength] with 15 arrows
Amulet held by Zork, described above
The Stag's Helm exudes a faint divination aura and is inscribed with words of worship to Erastil. It enhances the senses and can be called on to make an insightful shot with a ranged weapon.

Ox:
Club with nails
Potion of cure moderate wounds (2)
Unidentified Potion with a moderate unknown aura
Leather armor, club, knight
Dragon and knight toys worth 45 gp in all
Silver Stag Lord amulet worth 20 gp

Dovan:
Masterwork studded leather
+1 Rapier with two spikes on its basket hilt
3 Daggers
Silver Stag Lord amulet worth 20 gp
Turquoise earrings worth 130 gp each
28 gp, 2 pp

Stag lord's Room:
Two chests hold bedding and other miscellaneous items, including a bolt of burlap cloth, old clothing, an iron ring, and three crudely stitched leather masks.
The third chest shines with treasures:
141 gp
Polished azurite crystal worth 9 gp
Carnelian worth 80 gp
Piece of hematite worth 13 gp
Shard of obsidian worth 14 gp
Red garnet worth 100 gp
Pewter belt buckle depicting a pair of entwined succubi worth 30 gp
Silver charm bracelet worth 60 gp

In the northeast room three unlocked crates in the storage area hold:
10 longbows
260 arrows
5 short swords
5 spears
Four 50-foot lengths of hemp rope
A set of chisels, 2 hammers and 3 tins of iron nails
4 suits of leather armor

Cellar:
Lots of building materials
Mundane trade goods like pelts, furs, tobacco, iron, bronze, miscellaneous simple weapons and light armor, and miscellaneous adventuring gear and tools worth a combined total of 6,850 gp
One chest contains 4,500 cp, 2,052 sp, 894 gp, and 21 pp,
A large bag contains 2,900 gp in various pieces of jewelry

Nugrah, the old man:
Simple club
Rope girdle emitting a moderate transmutation aura

7 bandits:
7 longbows
5 Short swords
1 Gladius
1 Machete
7 Leather armors
127 arrows
143 gp

And two horses tied to the western wall.

Detection of the hillside reveals nothing however the zombie corpses themselves shine with a resounding and stupendous aura of necromancy from beyond this plane. Luckily for you it seems to be fading at a steady rate.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 29th Jun, 2016 - 2:07pm

29th Jun, 2016 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

The Second says...

Zork thanks the butterfly-winged Lyrakien for such kindness. His outlook on 'strange' creatures changes somewhat by this.

Zork looks over all and comments, "This is a fine fort to call our own but seeing how easily we got in here it is a benefit to maintain it. Shall we take all the stock, prisoners and then raze it?'

Looking at those that helped in the fight… "Unless you want it for yourselves?"

Zork sees to grizzly making sure to reward him with any goodies found.

To the party, "Shall we camp the night or make our way back to Oleg's?"

Zork II Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+4): 10 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Jun, 2016 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 223

Game Master says...

Bal and Neenah were still resting when Theaton headed down and back up, however after the hauling Arnisa telepathically mentions they have both awoken. Neenah slowly and carefully lifts water into the air to soothe their wounds for now. They head up to the fort, with support.
In answer to Zork's question they do not care to take over this place.

Yarrow replies, "I am ambivalent to this place. I dwell in the waters."

Tyg says, "I am from the forests and this place reminds me of bad men. Sorry that I didn't help much in the fight, I can refuse my share. However, I do wonder how generous Zork's gift to my friend will be."

There's an entire Owlbear carcass to feed on if Grizzly is that hungry.

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2016 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 223

Shaking my head I reply to Zork, "Razing it would be a mistake. What if the Swordlords desire to build it up as a bastion in this area? Having the materials already here to assist in doing so is a boon. One does not burn potential wealth, my friend. Even if they decide they do not want it, I have personally always dreamed of having a place like this. It sort of reminds me of home… " I add.

"I am unable to identify a few of these items. They will take multiple days of study for me to discern their enchantments."

After Bal and Neenah arrive and upon seeing their wounds I ask, "Do you two need additional healing? I have a couple of summons I can use to aid you." Turning to look at all of the people that helped, I smile, "Well done everyone. The area surrounding the fort unnerves me a bit, but the undead do not seem to enter the fort from what we have seen.

If the offer is accepted, I will summon two lyrakien azata and ask them to heal whomever needs it. I will spend as many days necessary using Spellcraft to identify which items I was unable to discern.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.