ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 226 of 279

When Zork responds, I telepathically ask Caelum - Page 226 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Jul, 2016 - 4:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 279 pgs.  222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2016 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 226

Theaton looks at Akiros, "I know you have been here for a long time. In that time you need to tell us what you did to aid these bandits that you became a part of. I do believe that while you aided us that you need to make amends to your god by confessing your sins or you will pay a much bigger price than any on this world could do to you."

Sponsored Links:
4th Jul, 2016 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Akiros looks at Zork and cocks his head to one side, "Really? You would deny a condemned man a just trial? I think you are better than that.
"Besides, every man has his secrets. What do I get out of sharing mine? Freedom? Companionship? A payout? Or perhaps a secret of equal value?"

He turns to Theaton, "I can list all of the acts I am ashamed of, let this be my penance. I have held up 6 merchant or farmer wagons. I have killed twice in anger and gravely injured more than a few mercenaries and guards. I have robbed maybe a dozen hunters, only injuring two of them. I have stood by as either Dovan or Ayles have tortured prisoners. And, of course, lying to survive and accepting bribes from bandits who wished to be treated favourably.
"Recently however, most of the time I was here I was only organising bandits into the right groups, giving the go ahead on raids and hunts, and accepted the Stag Lord's 'taxes'. I have a journal and can help you if you intend to return the wealth to its original owners. The record isn't detailed, but I'm sure I can provide an accurate recompense."

4th Jul, 2016 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Second says...

"Good enough" says Zork as he continues, "You will be bound and carried to Oleg's… I'm sure you've heard of that name before. If you try anything strange on the way there it will enable me to speed up your destination towards hell."

Zork tries to gather everything of value together asking if there is a wagon in the fort. He also wants to know if his allies have decided to take the fort for themselves.

He asks Grizzly to keep watch over the prisoners.

4th Jul, 2016 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 226 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

"Yes, I have heard the name," Akiros replies. "I believe it was Kressle's latest scheme before her camp went silent two months ago. I did warn her not to get overconfident.
"Don't worry, I intend to abide by your rules on the journey as long as they're reasonable. We have two horses a a lot of lumber from dismantled wagons, but no whole ones."

Arnisa says, "I hope you can help me carry the dead to the lake? They will stink up this place and who knows if the hill will reanimate them. I wouldn't worry about polluting it further, Theaton, the worst offenders are now tied up and you're shipping them out."

"What about our cuts of the treasure?" asks Yarrow in a cranky croak.

Out of Character: If you wanted to rest, how long did you want to stay for?
Is anyone claiming any of the items? How are you splitting it?

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2016 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Coming back around the corner with Caelum by my side, I reply, "As I said previously, I have personally always dreamed of having a place like this. It sort of reminds me of my home - albeit dilapidated. With some spit and elbow grease, it should be back in tip top shape!"

"Akiros, you do seem somewhat repentant. The fact that you kept a journal of the events gives credence to your feelings. Whom did you kill in anger - if you do not mind my prying."

Turning to address everyone I add, "I do not know about the rest of you, but I for one have suffered a crisis of conscience in the past. How would any of us react if we were, more or less, shipped off to fight in slavery? Taking someone from their family and press-ganging them in a 'Never-ending crusade, to fight until they fall' is no different than selling a slave to fight in the pits. Perhaps we should consider lenience, as we have in the past. At the very least, it is something we should consider as we sleep tonight."

Out of Character: Caelum is rolling Sense Motive to see if Akiros is trustworthy or lying.

4th Jul, 2016 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

The Second says...

Looking at Archival, "Is that for us to decide? We need to take them all back to Olegs."

As though his words has finality he answers the others, "You will get help for these dead and the treasure will be split!"

He looks at the low ranking bandits and says, "Its time to work, lets get these bodies in the water. Try to run, try anything at all and Grizzly will be on you like a succulent piece of beef."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2016 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 226

Theaton will have his bow out and a arrow notched. "Ok get them to taking the bodies to the lake. We, indicating Zork, white fang and grizzly, will make sure you do not try to escape or anything."

We will spend the night and Theaton tells the Fey, Thank you for you help. Please take you share and go in peace. May your days and nights now be more peaceful with the evil being removed from this area of the land."

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2016 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 226

When Zork responds, I telepathically ask Caelum to produce the charter. As he hands it to me I reply to Zork, "Actually, I believe it is our decision to make." With that I quote the charter, "The carrier of this charter should also strive against banditry and other unlawful behaviour to be encountered. The punishment for unrepentant banditry remains, as always, execution by sword or rope." Winking, I add, "While I am no legal scholar, I think that the fact we are the ones responsible for these decisions is quite evident. If we have the authority to execute the unrepentant, than logic dictates we must also have the authority to pardon the repentant."

"We should split what we have found as we always have in the past - accounting for the assistance we were given, of course. ... Actually, I am really quite smitten with this area. In the past I have never asked for any of the items found. Does anyone object to me claiming this place as my own and not collecting any of the money gained from this excursion, including the sale of whatever items you all choose not to keep? This would allow you each to collect an even larger share of the wealth. All I ask is that the building materials be left so that I can fix the place up."

"A night's rest sounds wonderful. Come Caelum, let us assist in the disposal of these bodies. May Sarenrae give them peace."

Reconcile Edited: Diarmadhim on 4th Jul, 2016 - 4:18pm

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.