ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 231 of 279

Out of Character: Whatever is easiest for - Page 231 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Jul, 2016 - 4:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 279 pgs.  227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 14th Jul, 2016 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 231

Theaton considers Archivals word, "Maybe you are correct. We can head to Oleg's and then to Ristov to make sure these bandits get there safely for the swordlords to give them a trial. Then we can bring back the guards you wish hired and get back to finishing the charter. Being in town again could be nice."

Sponsored Links:
14th Jul, 2016 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Ignoble says...

Mykael will be ready to leave whenever everyone else is, he does bring up though that if the party is going to take the bandits to Restov for judgement then Akiros should be among them as well. His assistance against the Stag Lord may help mitigate whatever sentence they may impose but it would not be just to give him a pass on his history of banditry. The men being sent to Restov will be treated harshly under the law, either death or dismemberment, and Mykael feels that it would be unjust to hold Akiros to a different standard and would not agree to leaving Akiros behind with Archival while the other bandits face justice elsewhere.

Mykael says., "They must all face the same justice. Either we dispense justice to all of them or we hand all of them over to Restov for justice. I understand Akiros helped us against the Stag Lord, but he was a also a lieutenant who led these men and directed them in their raids on innocent people. At whatever trial he may undergo, we can and should bring up the fact that Akiros helped us fight the Stag Lord and bring an end to his reign of terror, but he should not be given preferential treatment"

15th Jul, 2016 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Kesten is taken aback and replies "It's just a magical helmet. Archival mentioned something about it improving my senses and archery." He stuffs it into his saddlebag with the other trophies.

With that, the line of tied bandits begin the long march northwards towards Oleg's. The gates are closed with Archival, Bal, Neenah and Yarrow staying behind. They spend the day talking and exchanging magical knowledge. Yarrow's abilities turn out to come naturally, but it seems the nixies have learned more than just their racial magic. Bal is becoming confident with druidic magic and Neenah is an experienced Hydrokineticist.

For the others, the day becomes warm but the sky remains cloudy as you pass over hills, following the river as your guide.

Sunday 23 Sarenith

After a light morning rain the party reach the fork where the smaller south-easterly river becomes shallow and flows into the wide south-westerly river, crossing the ford. You change routes, heading directly north into partially-mapped territory.

Moonday 24 Sarenith

The day turns colder and in the afternoon you see rain clouds and a few flashes of lightning up ahead.

Toilday 25 Sarenith

By the time you travel into the rainy area, it has lightened and clears completely at midday. Before you leave the cover of the hills and march out into the wide open grasslands, you spot a lone, small, black and green figure atop a rolling hillock half a mile ahead.

Out of Character: Using downtime for XP should be fine, but your Perception will have the distracted penalty (Caelum won't though). Wouldn't you rather kick back and relax though? If you do, I'll just get you straight to the maximum in one go. I just have to check what it is and I'll probably do that at the same time as selling all the goods.

Txtrpg, do you find my instructions unclear when character building? I just prefer if you do your own searches and I don't like to influence your decisions too much.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 15th Jul, 2016 - 4:16pm

15th Jul, 2016 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock

Page 231 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Ignoble says...

Seeing the lone figure, Mykael brings Patoot to a stop and eyes the figure for a moment trying to make out as much detail as he can. He brings his horse up next to Theaton "Do we try to make contact, or go around?"

Out of Character: : So do we heal HP equal to our level each night? If so my character should be up to 25hp but Mykael would use his lay on hands ability as many times as necessary to recover fully during those two days as well. I will include five lay on hands rolls, that should hopefully be enough.

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Lay on Hands on D6 (+0): 1, 6, 3, 2, 6 (5 rolls)

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2016 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton looks at the creature closely as they keep riding closer. "I am not interested in avoiding things today. I say lets get a bit closer and see who or what it is before we decide anything." Looking down he tells white fang to be ready.

15th Jul, 2016 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

The Second says...

Out of Character: Yes your instructions are fine, I'm just lazy in that part of the game, too much reading and searching.

Zork sends Grizzly ahead to flank and see if the person is friendly but not attack wither way but to return. He gets his own bow ready.

Zork II Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+4): 6 (1 roll)
  • Grizzly perception on D20 (+5): 12 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Jul, 2016 - 4:21am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 231

Game Master says...

Out of Character: With the miraculous power of his goddess, Mykael was healed after a few days.

With all the treasure you're carrying and the bandits tied to them in a line your horses would be fully packed. Since the bandits are on foot anyway, you aren't slowed because you're dismounted. I think Mykael would be the only one still on his horse to avoid his armor slowing him.

How do you approach the figure? Without stealth rolls I can only assume you are being obvious, but are your weapons drawn?

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2016 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 231

Out of Character: Whatever is easiest for you works for me!

Rather off topic, but...
I think I'll take this time to go play Pokemon Go biggrin.gif.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.