ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 233 of 279

Mikmek replies, "So I can go with you - Page 233 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Jul, 2016 - 6:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 279 pgs.  229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2016 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 233

Theaton smiles at Mik-Mek. "Well I can tell you most humans may not trade with you. Tell you what. Let me go into Oleg's with your shiny rock and see how much food stuff he will give you for it and I will bring it out to you. Does that sound fair?"

Sponsored Links:
20th Jul, 2016 - 3:16am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork likes Theaton's plan, he was intent on going back to Oleg's first before venturing anywhere else.

Out of Character: How far away are we from Oleg's?

20th Jul, 2016 - 4:31am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

"Oh," Mikmek's expression turned to chagrin. "We have more than just one shiny rock to give. I was hoping to talk to the humans and set up a trade that lasts for many, many seasons. We can keep digging more out of our walls and keep getting food. The only problem will be if we find no more shiny rocks… "

"You sure you can't take me?"

Out of Character: About 20 miles. You expected to arrive the next day in the afternoon.

20th Jul, 2016 - 5:23am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 233 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

"Shiny rocks eh? Can those shiny rocks wait til tomorrow?" Zork finally says while moving into a position to continue the journey. Zork looks on at the others with a face saying, "You're not really thinking to stop now to help someone we just met right?"

20th Jul, 2016 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Ignoble says...

“Most humans may be disinclined to sell food to your friend here Theaton, but I doubt they would have an issue selling it to us. Perhaps we may be able to act as a go between in exchange for a share in some of those shiny rocks?” Mykael says to Theaton while giving Zork a ‘hold up a minute’ look.

Mykael’s eyebrows arch as he shrugs and looks at Theaton, “Perhaps we can take a sample to Oleg and let him know that there may be more. It wouldn’t hurt to see how much he is willing to offer and then negotiate a deal of some sort with your friend; could be profitable for everyone involved.”.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2016 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Yes Mykael that is a excellent idea." Looking at Mik-Mek, "What do you think? We can take you to Oleg's and make a deal with him after he appraises the shiny rocks. From there we can see about a trade of your shiny rocks to us and we will trade them for food stuff. As long as the shiny rocks continue we will make sure you get the foods you have traded for. This way everyone wins and you do not have to worry about some humans or others not accepting you."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Jul, 2016 - 3:28am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 233

The Second says...

Zork twists his lip and sighs as Mykael gives all the reasons to delay going to Oleg.

21st Jul, 2016 - 6:35am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 233

Game Master says...

Mikmek replies, "So I can go with you and I will wait outside? Strange how these other humans will not accept me like you have."

He turns to Zork and says "You are right, I haven't met you or the shiny armored man. I have only seen Theaton before. If you take me with you, we can ride and talk!"

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.