ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 236 of 279

Out of Character: I listed every individual - Page 236 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Jul, 2016 - 2:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 279 pgs.  232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
24th Jul, 2016 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 236

Game Master says...

Out of Character: Restov is about 3 days away by horse.
Zork has no idea. He's never seen a scroll used.
The ones separated by player are the items already claimed. The rest is unclaimed by you guys.
I recently linked to the previous time you checked to noticeboard, please pay attention.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2016 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton had asked for the +2 long bow for himself. The long sword we can wait and see what it actually is. Theaton did not ask Tyg to accompany him but I figured she would on her own accord since we where heading back towards her house in a way. Plus she wanted to see if Zork would make good his promise.

25th Jul, 2016 - 4:06am / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ignoble says...

I think Mykael would be a bit torn regarding Akiros’ magical longsword and his armor because on one hand it does not have the symbol of his goddess on it, but on the other hand as he contemplates this he wonders whether Iomedae would want him to pass over a weapon that would aid him in his fight against the forces of evil simply because it does not bear her symbol. He tries to think about what his limted studies may have revealed to him regarding the goddess’ most likely take on the subject would be. (Knowledge/Religion)

Later he will try to gather the party together to discuss the prisoners; is the party sure that they want to take them to Restov for judgement or should they enact justice themselves? Officials in Restov may actually be displeased if the party returns with prisoners in tow as the charter clearly stated the punishment for unrepentant banditry, and appeared to imply that there was an expectation that those carrying out the charter would fulfill this obligation. The officials may feel that it is the party’s duty to enact justice and dispense appropriate punishment, and they may believe that by bringing the bandits to Restov the party is being somehow negligent in their duty.

On the other hand, if the party does decide to take on the role, how would they go about determining whether or not the bandits are repentant? Mykael is not necesarily favoring one over the other, but he would like input from the others on what their opinions are.

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Knowledge Religion on D20 (+4): 23 (1 roll)

25th Jul, 2016 - 11:23am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Page 236 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

The paladin code states that the sword is just a tool. After he gave it away he did manage to find a better one. Perhaps it is more telling that Akiros didn't abandon the holy symbol. A cleric's Augury may be able to give more definite answers.

Out of Character: While you discuss the bandits' fate and whether you want Oleg to identify the magic items, he happily prices your other unclaimed gear.

Masterwork studded leather - 175
12 suits of leather armor (One of which is XXL sized) - 120
+1 Rapier - 1320
3 Daggers - 6
2 clubs - 0
17 longbows - 1275
422 arrows - 21
10 short swords - 100
1 Gladius - 15
1 Machete - 10
5 spears - 10
Dragon and knight toys - 45
2 Silver Stag Lord amulets - 40
2 horses - 150 (He isn't sure if they're trained)
Owlbear skin - 8 (It looks like an unhealthy specimen)

Total so far: 3295 gp
Halved for sale value (Except for jewelry and pelts): 1671.5 gp

All of the jewellery I included in the coins total. If you want your wealth to be unique, you can claim part of it in coins and take some jewels. If you prefer to keep it simple, you can keep it as gold.
And I just remembered that you intended to return some jewelry… So for everything you return, I will just subtract from your gold, okay? The maximum you can lose on that as a group is 2900, only if you're really good at finding owners. A shame you don't know any real occultists.

To pick up the remaining items, Oleg offers to lend his wagon.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2016 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton says, "We agreed to take the prisoners on the Restov and to bring the new guards back to the lake fort for our companion so we can be assured that it stays in good hands. Plus getting back to town and being able to possibly trade or buy better items can come in handy."

"We thank you for your offer to borrow your wagon Oleg. We will pick it up on our way back before heading down to the fort. We will spend the night and leave for Restov first thing in the morning if that is ok with everyone else."

27th Jul, 2016 - 2:55am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Game Master says...

Oleg happily pays you the full amount in gold, not credit, thanking you for helping him recover his business. He passes over a sack of 1671.5 gold worth of various coins and a couple of small gems.

Night comes along and the bandits are fed scraps from your hearty meal. After they are locked up, as are Piter and Burke in their room to keep them separated, Kesten tells the guards to check up on them every hour or so.

Oathday 27 Sarenith

It is a cold and misty morning but soon clears as the sun peeks up above the mountains to the east. You make final preparations before leaving.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 27th Jul, 2016 - 3:11am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Jul, 2016 - 10:41am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 236

The Second says...

Not sure of the whole transaction and what was taken or still has to be identified as Grizzly was taking up his attention he asks Oleg, "Right, so we are good now or do I still owe you something?"

To the party he asks, "Are we taking the wagon?"

28th Jul, 2016 - 2:10am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 236

Game Master says...

Out of Character: I listed every individual item and its cost price, which gets halved when you sell it. Jewelry and gems can be used in lieu of currency so I counted those together with your wealth. I hope that clears it up, Txtrpg.
Oleg says it's all paid off and you should have 271.6 gp left.

I also just went through 40 pages and completely forgot about the items found on the rotting body inside the Shambling Mound you killed.
315 gold
A highly tarnished silver goblet
Small steel mirror not rusted due to glazing
Mostly intact climber's kit but no rope
Masterwork buckler painted black but rusted in spots
2 spearheads with the shafts rotten away
Waxed pouch contains 4 Tanglefoot bags
Potion of Hide from Undead
Potion of Sanctuary

Is anyone claiming those or just selling? (Diarmadhim, you can claim as well)

Now that your packs are light, do you need the wagon? Or were you going back south, then back here to sell everything first, then heading to Restov with the bandits?
There's also the fey's nest 1 day away to the southwest, but Tyg assures Zork that she can wait until Zork returns. Maybe you will find something interesting in town that Perlivash will accept as an apology.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 28th Jul, 2016 - 2:12am

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.