ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 237 of 279

During the mornings I try to make friends - Page 237 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Jul, 2016 - 6:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 279 pgs.  233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 28th Jul, 2016 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 237

Out of Character: Did I get that bow? Did Oleg wish to trade with Met Mek?

In Character: Theaton will head up to the tower above the gate to sleep the night with Whitefang. He will make sure that white fang got plenty of food and drink before they turn in for the night. He plans to get up and head to Restov in the am.

Sponsored Links:
28th Jul, 2016 - 3:07am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Out of Character: Yes and yes. Is what I write unclear? It's right there, on the GM character sheet.

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2016 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: (Laugh), the potion of hide from undead and sanctuary would have each been so useful! Bahaha, we managed though biggrin.gif I'm cool with just selling. Those I would take a split from, just not the treasure found in the fort since them not burning the fort and giving it to me was my treasure.

Are there any repairs I can be making (Just taking 10 and doing simple patchwork stuff - I'll eventually hire a team or something to get it into tip-top shape) while the party is gone? I don't mind too much just sitting back and being the reader of a story right now, but I'm getting a tad antsy. I would like Archival and Caelum to be productive during their time away from the party.

Also, you had mentioned calling me caught up XP wise after this was done. Should I update my character? If so, what's the XP total I should put down when I do so? Sorry for the wall.

28th Jul, 2016 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Page 237 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Out of Character: Yeah, I should've added them to the GM sheet sooner and, again, it pays to pay attention. Those were randomly rolled by the way. You just got lucky.

I can't justify the earning XP with finding a random task to be done, since you're in the middle of nowhere. I am actually rolling for random encounters and you keep lucking out.

You can definitely craft untrained. The fort is intact but roughly constructed, except for the floor and walls of the second storey. Not sure if you have the skill and materials for the floor, but broken stone can be fitted to the walls.
There are also Bal, Neenah and Yarrow to talk to, but Bal and Neenah like each other's company and Yarrow seems distant. Besides, they may not have that much interesting info.

29th Jul, 2016 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Heading to Restov with prisoners in tow is slow travel. The mountains to the east do not seem too be getting much closer.
It's a dark night, the moon just a sliver in the sky on a background of stars; the constellations of the Cosmic Caravan moving across the sky.

Fireday 28 Sarenith

The next day passes without a hitch and as you settle down for the night, along comes Vekkel, Oleg's wagon driver. He thanks you profusely for dealing with the bandits, mentioning that it's one less danger to look out for.

Starday 29 Sarenith

It is fortunate that you have Vekkel's wagon to take shelter from an early rain. Once it stops you continue down the South Rostland Road as it curves southwards and back eastwards, taking you past Fort Serenko. The bleached white skull of a Wyvern sits above its gate and two guards watch as you pass by but there seems to be less activity than usual.

29th Jul, 2016 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

The Second says...

When Zork passes Fort Serenko he talks with the guards. He mentions briefly what they have done and where they are going and asks what is happening in the fort while checking to see if they are speaking the truth.

Zork II Results:
  • Sense motive on D20 (+0): 1 (1 roll)
  • Perception on D20 (+4): 23 (1 roll)
  • Grizzly perception on D20 (+5): 8 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jul, 2016 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 237

Theaton will nod to the guards as they pass as they continue to the town. HE is wanting to get these criminals to the magistrate and let them deal with them as they will. He will also check around for some items that he may want.

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2016 - 6:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 237

During the mornings I try to make friends with Bal, Neenah, and Yarrow. After visiting with them and having breakfast, I will explore the surrounding environs with Caelum and clear any potential threats we come across (Downtime XP gains, as we did at Oleg's previously). I spend the evenings working on any easy repairs (Take 10 and pass stuff) only. I will not try anything that requires a skilled laborer to accomplish. Even if this just means rearranging goods, as long as I'm proactive I'm happy. Being stuck doing nothing reminds me too much of my uncle's passing, which I share if asked why I'm doing the things I do.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.