ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 240 of 279

Archival, Caelum and Yarrow come across a - Page 240 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Aug, 2016 - 4:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 279 pgs.  236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2016 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 240

"That is interesting indeed! I consider myself fortunate having met you all. Would you like to ride Midnight today and tomorrow? Hmm… These wolves at night are growing a tad ridiculous. If they should come at us, take Midnight and rider her to safety. I will deal with any threats, should the need arise."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2016 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton will walk up to the two men and knock them over. HE will ask White fang to watch over the others. HE will get close to them and check the twos bonds. He will makes sure they are snug and not able to escape. After that he will help them back to their feet and then tie a short rope to their ankles so they have to shuffle the rest of the way not being able to take a full step. He will address all the bandits, "Any attempts to escape will be handled quickly and with pain. These two wanted to escape. Now they will be hard pressed to keep up. IF they can not keep up I am sure White fang will have some lunch." He looks at all the bandits. "That goes for anyone who can not keep pace." He points to end of the line and tells the two to catch up quickly.

6th Aug, 2016 - 6:20am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

After being put in place, none of the bandits try any funny business for the rest of the trip. The workers scramble to the side of the road giving you a wide berth. The rest of the day is cloudy and cold as you make it to the west gate of Restov.

The walls stand imposingly high, with their signature stone base upon which a tall, thick palisade is mounted. The gatehouse is entirely stone, to ensure it remains strong, and the large wooden doors are open, but a bunch of guards are slowing the flow of people into the city. The line is about 20 people long, with animals and wagons, but Kesten shouts ahead and the guards make space for you to pass through.

Now with four more guards keeping watch on the prisoners and a few hours of daylight left, where do you wish to go?

The temple of Erastil is in the town square and the government offices are just past it, where the Chief Surveyor works (And, who knows, maybe a wizard or two?). Mykael knows of a stable and inn near the square, but off to the northwest, close to the temple of Pharasma. And the Swordlords live in the walled-off castle to the southwest, just by the river.

After a day full of finding new places in the hills, caves, groves, overhanging cliffs and rivulets, you feel that you have a nice detailed map of the 12 mile area immediately north of the fort. It joins the other unexplored area where one river flows into the other.

As you're deciding where to set up camp for the night, the wolves begin their howling, suddenly scarily close.

Yarrow looks around nervously, "Are you sure you want me to go? My magic could aid you, but it's up to you."
"Where are you going to set up, and where do you want me to go?"

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2016 - 10:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 240 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

"Since it is so late in the day, it is best for us to find a defensible area to set camp. We will ensure our fire remains high tonight. I don't actually know your capabilities in combat. Would you mind sharing? If you can go invisible, I would suggest doing that and then using spells to enhace your defenses. Allow my summons to take the brunt of any assault. Midnight is trained to fight, so should be okay if we are attacked."

6th Aug, 2016 - 11:31am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

In Character: Zork announces, "While I do want to visit people in this place I rather get the prisoners to their destination first." Then under breath he says, "I do not want to leave them with the guards. Agreed?"

Out of Character: How far away are we from where these bandits need to go?

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2016 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Theaton leads the guards and the prisoners to the government buildings so that they can be put in the jail cells before he will allow them out of his sight. HE will turn them over to the head jailer making sue that he knows where they were taken and the charges against them. Theaton will then head to the wedded trout. HE will ask for a room when he gets there hoping that Rosa is working to help him with a bath again. He will look around town in the morning.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Aug, 2016 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 240

Ignoble says...

Mykael goes with Theaton to drop the prisoners off at the jail, and as they hand over the men he asks the jailer when they may expect to see some sort of trial for them since he wants to make sure that he is available to testify. He will then go and check into the inn for the evening telling the others that they should meet up later to discuss their next course of action.

7th Aug, 2016 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 240

Game Master says...

Archival, Caelum and Yarrow come across a jagged outcrop that looks naturally defensible. It has steep slopes and is difficult to climb.
Another location is the bend of a fast flowing river, 40' wide and 10' deep, nestled in a shallow valley.

Yarrow replies, "I have some minor magic, you know, floating lights, patches of grass, but also great power over water. I can raise and lower it, create bubbles of it and push really hard with it. I can also bind wounds and cure more serious afflictions."

You have gathered some good firewood over the course of the day and can set up and light a fire. I need Perception checks as you keep a lookout.

In Restov, the party makes its way through the crowded streets, the guards sometimes pushing people aside to make room. You pass by the grand wooden cathedral of Erastil and see half the town square is dedicated to people practicing archery. Priests are teaching children how to shoot at short ranges, while experts are shooting 300' and hitting the target. At the sidelines the spectators stand awfully close, putting a lot of trust into the archers' skill.

Just past the square is the keep-like structure of the government offices. After a brief exchange with the guards at the gate, they agree to use their holding cell until the bandits' fate is decided.

They send for the pencil-pushing lieutenant who comes out beaming, "Greeting brave heroes! I am Lt Radomir Voyovnik. We are so glad you arrested these men for us and deposed the Stag Lord. However, before handing over the reward, I must ask for proof that he is dead or captured."

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.