ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 241 of 279

Caelum, utilizing his darkvision, calls out - Page 241 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Aug, 2016 - 12:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 279 pgs.  237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
8th Aug, 2016 - 10:56am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 241

The Second says...

Zork, who has been keeping the head of the Stag Lord all this time lifts it up for all to see he then takes out the amulet he used to wear. "See all, this is your wanted Stag Lord.... "

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2016 - 11:08am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

"With your powers, I think camping near the river would be the wisest choice."

Out of Combat: Midnight has scent and low-light vision. Caelum has darkvision.

9th Aug, 2016 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

“That is… not a very good attempt at trying take the bounty offered by the city. That is just an old man's head. The descriptions we have is of a strong man, showing off the rippling muscles of his chest, which are either burned or scarred. And, of course, his stag skull helmet, which that medallion seems to depict, so at least you have my attention.”

Before Zork can complain Kesten reaches into his saddlebag, drawing the Stag's Helm and raising it high. He booms, “Surely this is enough proof! These brave adventurers have bested the man of which you speak. I saw my comrade's dog rip out his throat with my own eyes! You have my word under my oath as a guard of Restov!”

A small crowd that had gathered and been murmuring amongst themselves, suddenly let out a cheer! Their faces are those of joy and thanks and there are a couple of flowers thrown before you (Just what the townsfolk can spare, having been given no notice of your arrival) as you follow the lieutenant into the courtyard.

He continues as you ride in, “Say, you wouldn't happen to have come across some explorers in the area?”
When you explain to him that it's you and show him the charter, he looks impressed “Well, well! The Swordlords will want to hear of your success! You have gone far beyond what was expected. I will personally inform the council and bring their word to you soon! We will arrange for the earliest possible meeting! But first, come inside, show the Chief Surveyor your progress so far!”

The guards begin to lead the prisoners to the right and downstairs as the lieutenant beckons you left and up.

Once set up, Archival, Caelum and Yarrow play the waiting game as the sky dims. Your fire dimly illuminates the 60 foot radius inside the river bend, spilling out halfway into the rapid and in a circular pattern on the open side.

Caelum suddenly perks up, "They're here! Some splashing in the river!" He can react quickly at the same time as Yarrow does what he was told and jumps on the very surprised horse.

Out of Character: Initiative! Surprise action from Caelum and round 1 actions for both him and Archival. I assume Midnight will stay put, but ready to defend himself.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 9th Aug, 2016 - 12:25pm

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2016 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 241 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton will wait and meet with the Chief Surveyor so that he can see where they have been so far and see that a lot of it has been explored. Theaton will tell him, "We still have a bit to go yet and will get on that as soon as we head back. We just wanted to make sure the men who were with the Stag Lord were brought to justice first."

10th Aug, 2016 - 3:11am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork was about to shed a few choice words from his steaming head about wanting proof but is relieved that part is over. He asks grizzly to keep by his side as he is the hero of the day too. Still, not taking everything for face value Zork remains vigilant and asks Grizzly to stay watchful as well.

Zork II Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+4): 11 (1 roll)
  • Perception grizzly on D20 (+5): 19 (1 roll)

10th Aug, 2016 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock

Ignoble says...

Mykael accompanies Theaton to see the Chief Surveyor but he stands to Theaton's side allowing him to do all the talking. Afterwards, if the Sword Lords do not call for them right away, Mykael will seek out the nearest Temple of Ioemedae where he will make an offering of 60gp and see if they have any items that he may be able to purchase; specifically he would like to buy a cloak with the goddess' symbol embroidered on it. He then asks to speak with someone about a former paladin named Akiros.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Aug, 2016 - 5:30am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 241

Game Master says...

Heading up the winding steps and corridors, the Chief Surveyor welcomes you in. Showing him the maps you have, he stares at them intently, nodding as he moves his finger along the pages.

"Amazing! Excellent detail! You have done very hard work to a professional standard. The city will certainly use these as we expand into the area. You haven't quite completed what we asked for, but this is more than enough for us to start."

Turning to Lt Voyovnik he says "I think I overheard that you were going to the Swordlords?" The Lietenant nods and Mallius continues, "Then you might as well pass on a message from me."

He pens a letter, praising your work and giving confirmation that his assigned task is complete enough to begin settlement in the area. He mentions a few choice sites: Oleg's for its proximity to the road, the temple of the Elk to support Erastil's faith, or even the Stag Lord's fort for its water border.

Sending the letter off with the Lieutenant, the surveyor asks you to only get a room for 1 night and to be back here tomorrow to receive their reply. He guesses that you will have the opportunity to join the Swordlords in their estate, just like Maegar Varn did. He explains that Varn is a minor noble looking for investments in land.

He offers to answer any more questions before you leave.
As the town's official mapper, the surveyor can answer Mykael that there is a chapel to Iomedae, run by Hegin Krembua the gnome and his elven wife, Isa Moreno. However, it's not one of the most popular faiths and the building is also a primary residence.

As you go, Theaton heads south towards the river and Mykael heads west, back towards the way you came. What does Zork want to see and do?

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2016 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 241

Caelum, utilizing his darkvision, calls out the location, number, and type of foe attacking us. He then stands by my side to fight until I dismiss him. "Let's give the foe some extra targets," I state as I call upon servants from the elemental plane of earth.
Out of Character: Caelum's Claw damage is actually 1d3+3, but that's not an available option.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.