ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 244 of 279

Aericsteele Hegin leads Mykael in a prayer - Page 244 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Aug, 2016 - 10:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 279 pgs.  240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 17th Aug, 2016 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 244

Theaton settles in and looks at them. "Thank you for the food for my companion. While I would love to drink with you I know you dwarfs are known for your stout constitution and I will not even attempt to try to match drinks with you. That being said Let me buy you a couple rounds and I will share a ale with you but just one tankard." Theaton will get his tankard and raise it high. "Here is to adventuring and drinking. May you roads be safe and if not them let your weapons be true as you make them safe." He will sit back down take a good drink and order some food. HE will spend the night here but not drink more than the one tankard of ale. He will drink water afterwards before retiring for the evening.

Sponsored Links:
18th Aug, 2016 - 11:52am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Out of Character: This is for the group. When the Stag Lord went down I took the amulet and whatever else was there as some seemed sheepish to do it. Now I know I specifically retained the amulet, the other items mentioned have been taken by who?

Belt of Mighty Constitution +2
Potion of Lesser Restoration
+1 Longsword
+1 Magical-Beast Bane arrows (3)

In Character: Zork says to himself… This amulet should do me some good. He makes sure to keep it close. Knowing that the scroll will not benefit him directly he inquires about the types of healing potions he might have as well as reverse poison.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2016 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: I took a long bow but I would like to have the belt of mighty constitution too if that is ok. I think the other items we put in a pot to sale after getting identified if no one could use them or want them.

19th Aug, 2016 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 244 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Out of Character: The wizard is identifying them so we could not have put up for sale what I listed. If no one else says anything then I will take the rest and you can have the belt.

19th Aug, 2016 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Ignoble says...

Out of Character: : Mykael took the sword and then indicated that he wanted to save Akiros' gear as well (Like his armor); if Akiros is executed or given something like a life sentence then Mykael will claim the remainder of his gear.

20th Aug, 2016 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

The Second says...

Out of Character: Zork will retain the amulet then. I just realized I had it already spelled out on my character sheet so I guess this was just to make sure it wasn't cursed.

Then did Mykael pay for those items to be properly identified because I only paid the 70 gps for the amulet?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2016 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 244

Caelum attacks one last round; after fading from sight I dismiss Caelum and free myself up to summon more. The elemental attacks another wolf and Midnight defends herself.

21st Aug, 2016 - 10:04am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 244

Game Master says...

Aericsteele
Hegin leads Mykael in a prayer for protection and longing for peace after evil is vanquished. He returns to his housekeeping chores when you leave.

Returning to the offices, the guards gladly lead you downstairs to the holding cell. You can speak with the prisoners and they even have a separate interview room if required. However, since you're not a guard or city official, they can't hand a prisoner back over to your custody. They would require a letter requesting the transfer with an official seal, as well as proof of employment or mercenary contract with Restov.

KNtoran
The mug of beer Theaton gets is Caydensbrew, the recipe being the last one Cayden Cailean drank before his ascension. It's not the best you've ever tried, but as the bartender details its rich history, it adds to the experience. The men and dwarves cheer with you as they down their mugs to cheers of “Torag bless” and “May Cayden clear your path.” Unfortunately the tavern doesn't have any clear and clean water at all, so you have to retire slightly parched.

The room is nice and warm, centrally heated by a hypocaust connected to the slowly cooling forge downstairs, yet none of the smell of smoke permeates the floor or walls. White Fang goes to curl up in the warmest corner and a comfortable bed with a desk and wardrobe adorn the rest of the room. A shuttered window can open up to the east, overlooking the backs of a few two-storey buildings and a herb garden below.

Out of Character: The belt is as good as yours then, pleas include it on you character sheet and make all cascading changes for your Constitution increase. I'm sure you already know that the +2 is to Constitution score, so only a +1 to the modifier.

Txtrpg
“I guess I could make some potions for someone less magically inclined,” the wizard replies to Zork. “A shame, as scrolls are about half the price. I also craft wands and wondrous items. I'm currently working on a pair of Burglar's Bracers, all officially sanctioned of course. I can add an extra pair to the order, just 1050 gold.
“They have the ability to transform into masterwork thieves' tools and an experienced user, let's say a Swordlord's spy for example, would be able to calmly unlock a door or disable a trap even if he's under pressure.
“Or you can name any other spell to store in potion, scroll or wand form, or name any unique magic item that strikes your fancy. All for the usual retail price. Just not brutish items like weapons and armour; that is the domain of the smiths of Torag or of Gorum, whichever god you prefer.

Out of Character: I made a mistake originally and tried to correct it. As a level 7 wizard, he must identify 7 items at once, with one casting of his spell. So 70 gp covered everything. It's up to you to get a refund off your fellow party members.
Don't forget to add the potion, as it was unclaimed. Your AC is fine, but you have to fix Touch and Flat-footed. So will I be seeing Zork updated to level 6 now or will I have to write up your character?

Diarmadhim
Archival waits for an opportune moment, as the elemental bashes the wolf in front of Caelum, cracking its skull and downing it in one blow.
Yarrow draws his sharpened stick and finishes off the wolf (Wolf 6 damage).
Caelum looks around, waiting for the wolves to come to him.

The wolves oblige, running in to combat, unaware of the grease. It interrupts their charge, but they stay standing, one next to Caelum and the elemental, the other next to Yarrow riding Midnight. However the three coming from behind have no such problem traversing the terrain, charging in to each target. You swear that as the middle one passes by, it sharply intakes air and turns to look at you before continuing on its charge. All of them hit with their biting teeth, the elemental takes a blow to where the head would normally be, but isn't, however the momentum of the blow knocks it down (Caelum 2,Elemental 4, Midnight 4 damage). The wolves desperately try to bring the horse to the ground, but she stands stoically.

Caelum's blows strike twice (Wolf 12 damage) and then he suddenly blinks out. That wolf looks ready to turn tail.
Midnight's bite creates a deep gash and her hoof breaks a wolf's spine as she stomps on it to death.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.