ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 246 of 279

Zork will gather the good looking lady folk - Page 246 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Aug, 2016 - 10:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 279 pgs.  242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
24th Aug, 2016 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 246

The Second says...

Zork replies back with a favorable greeting and says, "I will like a room and bath in there I will pay extra to have a wench see to having it filed, my dog is well trained and stay with me. What's your price?" Zork intends to rest well for the night and be fresh for tomorrow.

He will ensure his horse is well taken care of for the night by offering a gold piece.

Sponsored Links:
25th Aug, 2016 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Mykael makes his way around the corner by the riverside and two guards standing by the door usher him into the inn. Emeline's Inn is a quaint little place where nothing seems to match and two halflings in robes play a card game. But he pays no heed, as he hands over the 2 gold for the room and retreats to his own space for the night.

Zork seems to be having a more favourable night, as he gets all he asked for, with meals, at the cost of 4 gold. He hands you a key and heading upstairs, Zork drops everything in his small room. A few minutes later a tall, sharp-featured brunette woman informs him that the bath has been refilled with hot water.

Moonday 1st Erastus

Reconvening at the gates to the offices, the guards let each of you in and you get seated in the Chief Surveyor's room. KNtoran is first, having been awakened by a racket of alcoholics starting their drinking in the early morning and the clang of metal in the forge. Mykael is the last to arrive, having come the furthest and his puffy eyes hiding nothing.

"Good tidings, everyone," Mallius Vand starts. "The Swordlords have agreed to meet you." He gives you a moment to let it sink in. "However, they are busy with Archerfeast preparations for the next two days. They have agreed to meet with you on the 4th, when the council convenes anyway for the awards ceremony of the previous day's contests. You will be included towards the end of the ceremony and will be in the public eye. So you have to be doubly presentable - for your image and for the Swordlords.

"However, the Swordlords also know you are missing a member and would like to know if this date is too early for you. They can organise a less public meeting in two weeks' time. In the meantime they will contact Archival through a Sending spell at their expense to inform him of your choice."

25th Aug, 2016 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Second says...

Zork arises with a smile on his face. He hasn't felt or slept that good in a very long time. He meets up with the rest with the same smile on his face and of course clarifies any questions with, "What, can't a man have a smile on his face now?"

To the immediate question Zork says, "Why wait, let's get this over with, if he wants fame he can always have a special occasion for him later."

Out of Character: 5 gold removed.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2016 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Page 246 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

"Two days is fine. We will be ready. Please inform the sword lords we will see them then." Theaton rises and looks at his companions. Seems we have a couple days to relax and get any affairs taken care of here. The down time could be beneficial to us. We can not rush the sword lords and trying to will just cause them to be irate." Theaton nods to the chief. "Good day to you sir we will meet you here again in two days." Theaton turns and walks out of the office and back out of the building. Once outside he waits for the others to join him.

26th Aug, 2016 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Since it's morning, you actually get today and another two full days, as well as the morning of the fourth. So what do you get up to in town?

Diarmadhim
It's sometime in the late morning when out exploring more hills. Suddenly you feel as if something important is about to occur. You hear a voice you don't recognise in head, "The Swordlords send congratulations on your victory. Your party will be ceremonially awarded in Restov Castle on Erastus the fourth. We extend invitation for meeting anytime."

Out of Character: For the wolves, 1600 XP. That ought to be a new level. I couldn't help but notice that on the Unchained Summoner spell list Haste is bumped up to third level, so I hope you don't mind making that change.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2016 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Interesting. It seems the others are having an award ceremony in Restov. While I would have enjoyed attending such an event had I known it would have occurred, I don't think I could have stood to see them torch the fort. It's in an amazing location," I muse aloud to Yarrow and Caelum. "According to the sending I just received, I can meet with the swordlords at any time… Hmm, I wonder how long it would take me to get there if I left immediately."

Out of Character: Not a problem! I'll make a note to use the spell levels list from Unchained. I was just using the PFSRD before, but I do have the book.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Aug, 2016 - 6:16am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 246

Game Master says...

It took the party a bit over a week to get to Restov from the fort. But they were slowed by the prisoners and you are about 20 miles from the fort already (Though I haven't specified exactly which hex, I'll leave that up to you). The best path I think would be 12 miles of hills, 36 miles of plains, then a 48 mile road in hilly terrain. However half of that area is unexplored.

PFSRD is a fine resource, its just important to check when the summoner spell was published. Everything after Unchained should be balanced for both and the Monster Summoner's Handbook specifies that its spells are for either class.

27th Aug, 2016 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 246

The Second says...

Zork will gather the good looking lady folk around in the tavern and tell them the tales of how he used his bow with precision and his dog aided in taking down the Staglord. Other than that he waits for his reward.

Out of Character: Can't remember, do I still owe Oleg?

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.