ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 253 of 279

Zork says, "Today is your lucky day!" - Page 253 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Sep, 2016 - 1:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 279 pgs.  249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2016 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 253

"Lets approach the place you were told about and go from there. We are not trying to hide at all so the direct approach is the best I think."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2016 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

I instruct the small earth elementals to quickly dig a grave for the five bandits and then place them in it while I gather the deceased's belongings. I then cast Detect Magic on it all. After, I call Caelum back, remount my phantom steed, and continue on!

16th Sep, 2016 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Second says...

Zork agrees with Theaton and follows the lead given to him about the Don Orr hoping that Mykael will come along.

"The approach should be as customers I believe otherwise what are we planning to find out more about the corrupt practices of this crime boss?"

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2016 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 253 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton replies, "Yes, That is a good idea. We go as customers to see what information we find out. Getting in and out safely is the best bet. If we find things amiss I would much rather be outside to do something about it than inside their home turf out numbered."

17th Sep, 2016 - 9:42am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Diarmadhim

Earn 675 XP!

None of the items are magical, but you reckon you recognise the balls as part of a billiard set, worth 4 silver if it were new. You remember such a game once being played on the table of your family home.

As night approaches, you have to camp out in the plains under the stars. The tired steed is dismissed and melds back into its smoky components, diffusing into the air and blown away by the wind.

Oathday 2nd Erastus

By midday on this windy day your quick mount takes you onto the road to Restov. Later, you pass by the understaffed Fort Serenko and not long after, 6 riders heading west. Their leader wears a shining breastplate and holds a lance and shield, the others have breastplates and carry bows. As they ride by you, he compliments, "That is one amazing looking horse!"

Party

The three of you cross the town again, heading past the market stalls into the run-down slum in the northeast. The houses seem to be made of flimsier wood and do not rise as high as those of other districts. Some people can't even afford that, opting to live in tents, others just with bedrolls under the open sky.

And yet, it seems like it's nicer this time of year as people here are also preparing for tomorrow's holiday. The drab green-brown flags do not seem out of place and even a priest of Erastil helps the poor while also proselytising.

As you approach the street and the building, you can see two burly bodyguards in studded leather either side of a cellar door. At that moment, a few of the beggars sitting around get up and approach you, asking for a few coins or any food your can spare. The small crowd stymies your progress forward, but don't block you completely.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2016 - 11:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Wealday 1st Erastus
After camp is setup and just before I go to bed, I summon a lyrakien azata and ask that it attempt to cure my wounds and perform for me to assuage the effects of traveling hard today.

Oathday 2nd Erastus
"Thank you! You each look quite dashing yourselves. I wish you happy and safe travels!" I reply as I ride past.

Out of Character:
Traveler's Friend (Su): Once per day, a creature may spend a minute listening to a lyrakien's performance - doing so removes the effects of exhaustion and fatigue from the listener.

I will have the summoned steeds hustle and do a forced march. If I take damage from it too (I couldn't find anything that said I would), I will only do it for three hours at the end of each day. If not, we'll hustle the whole way in order to ensure I get there with some time to spare in looking for the rest of the group. At the end of each day's ride, I will summon a lyrakien azata and ask them for healing and to perform so I can benefit from their Traveler's Friend ability.

Question - were the other riders heading toward or away from Fort Serenko? Also, where is Fort Serenko in relation to Oleg's Trading Post on the large map you made?

Reconcile Edited: Diarmadhim on 18th Sep, 2016 - 11:20am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2016 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 253

Theaton will keep walking towards the two guards at the door. He will allow Zork to address the body guards since he is the one who found out about this person.

19th Sep, 2016 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 253

The Second says...

Zork says, "Today is your lucky day!" he takes out the rest of his silver pieces (116) and coppers (2) and adds in 10 gold for a measure and throws it in the air especially around the guards so they are taken up in the frenzy. In the confusion Zork will see if he can get through the cellar door easily. If confronted he will throw five more gold nearby and shout, "Here, here is more gold!"

Zork II Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+5): 21 (1 roll)
  • Stealth on D20 (+1): 20 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.