ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 256 of 279

Mykael and Theaton can see the bodyguard close - Page 256 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Sep, 2016 - 2:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 279 pgs.  252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2016 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 256

Theaton stands with his back against one wall watching Zork. "Go on Zork and talk to your contact. I will assist in making sure your weapons are safe and you have a safe way back to this point."

Sponsored Links:
27th Sep, 2016 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork, trying to be witty, comes up with a line, "I can't remember being touched by a woman like that… you have such soft hands, are you certain you a warrior and not a princess that needs to be cared for?"

Zork smiles and continues… "I have the same interests as you… security and… well the rest is private. You have searched me well and found all. Shall we go now?"

Zork II Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+4): 7 (1 roll)
  • Diplomacy on D20 (+1): 17 (1 roll)

27th Sep, 2016 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ignoble says...

When Zork replies Mykael has to stifle a laugh by pretending to clear his throat. He looks about as though he is uninterested in the conversation. Internally, however he can't help but be slightly amused. Still, when the woman finds the weapons that Zork had been attempting to stash Mykael's hand goes unconsciously to the hilt of his sword though he does not draw it yet.

28th Sep, 2016 - 3:01am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Page 256 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Diarmadhim

The officials seem standoffish at first, but let you join them when they see the potential help they can get.

The tax collector replies, "Sure, but I can't promise any pay for the task. He's an old man now, 5 foot 7 tall and quite thin. Should be the only one around for miles. I have some tax forms that anyone can give to him. He just has to fill them out and return them with payment. They're in my office right now but you're welcome to come to the Swordlords' castle tomorrow. Just ask for Lismoir Eskamel at the gate."

"Please have a seat, we don't mind" - a lie, Caelum informs you - "I have a map of South Brevoy at home." The others nod and agree that they do too. "We all got them from our personal scribes copying them from the archive of the Chief Surveyor. But they don't cover the region to the south in detail, and on behalf of the city we want to thank you for your service in filling that gap."

"Even worse are the maps of the River Kingdoms even further south. They go out of date in a matter of years. A new bandit leader or warlord pops up and the nation names and borders become obsolete. I'm so glad they never come close enough to bother us."

Party

"If I had a copper bit for every time I heard that… " she doesn't look amused.

"Everyone always wants to keep their secrets… Very well, this way." She raises her voice for Theaton and Mykael. "Why don't you two wait outside where Bill and Brog can watch you."

She leads Zork past two wooden doors on each side at 50' from the entrance, then another 30' to another pair of doors. She opens the second one on the left, revealing a well-lit 20 by 20 foot room with the scent of fresh air as opposed to the rotting smell of the corridor. A bookcase full of scrolls takes up the right wall and a torch emitting no heat or smoke sits on a sconce to the left. In the center is a large desk with scribal supplies, a hooded lantern and an empty glass bottle. Behind it sits a balding man in a black robe, writing something on a scroll.

"Visitor," says the guard and lets Zork enter.

The man blows on his scroll to dry the ink, rolls it up and moves it aside, looking at Zork expectantly.

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2016 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton does not move towards the stairs at all. He will move to where the lady guard was standing and watches where she lead Zork. Looking at Mykael, "Keep an eye out for the two others to come down the stairs. I will watch for the lady to come back." Theaton will make sure his bow and sword are ready just in case.

28th Sep, 2016 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock

Ignoble says...

Mykael nods to Theaton and turns to watch their back. He has his hand on the hilt of his sword but will not draw it unless he sees anyone approach who has weapon openly displayed; if so he will draw his own sword and advise Theaton.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Sep, 2016 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 256

The Second says...

Zork finds himself in a most precarious position and decides to keep his cool. He starts out talking about the scrolls and what he has been writing trying to pick information from him before he reveals the purpose of his coming.

Out of Character: Not sure what I would roll for that but its basically a mentalist game to figure him out. I will put a whole bunch of rolls.

Zork II Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+4): 5 (1 roll)
  • Bluff on D20 (+0): 6 (1 roll)
  • Diplomacy on D20 (+1): 13 (1 roll)
  • Sense motive on D20 (+0): 2 (1 roll)

29th Sep, 2016 - 2:13am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 256

Game Master says...

Mykael and Theaton can see the bodyguard close the door behind Zork and stand by the small pile of confiscated weapons. She waves a hand as if shooing you or urging you out of the tunnel.

Behind, you hear the crowd of beggars beginning to disperse. There's a loud thump and the sound of a body hitting the ground. Then another.

Meanwhile,

"Oh, they're just ledgers and records for myself," the balding man replies. "There's so much information to keep track of in this city." He rambles on as you make small talk, but it's hard to get a read on him, apart from the most obvious that he is an old, experienced and seemingly philanthropic member of high society. He puts a spin on his actions that makes him seem like he's providing jobs to the community while ignoring the legal aspects of what he does, but he doesn't provide specific details.

"But I talk for too long," he comes back to his senses. He stands and raises his arms, black robe spreading like wings, "I am the rebellious Don Orr, in the flesh. Scourge of the fat and corrupt and fountain to the thirsty. Who do I have the pleasure of meeting and what brings you to me?"

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.