ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 257 of 279

Zork thinks for a bit and says, "I am - Page 257 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Oct, 2016 - 12:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 279 pgs.  253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
29th Sep, 2016 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 257

The Second says...

Zork thinks hard and fast about the angle he wants to take on this. Finally he says, "Wait, you mean you have been down here so long that you have not heard of us?"

He will then tell him what we've done in bringing justice by capturing one of the wayward sword lords and asks him what he thinks about it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Sep, 2016 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Smiling while remaining standing, I reply to the tax collector, "Payment is not necessary at all. Consider it a favor freely given. An engineer is a useful acquaintance to make in the frontier."

"Please see that they each get an additional glass of what they are currently drinking Caelum. Also, please look into the cost of a room for me tonight," I send to Caelum through our link.

With a nod, Caelum slips off to carry out the two tasks.

"Ah yes - the Chief Surveyor! How is Goodman Vand doing these days? I have not seen him in months - I guess stopping by his office tomorrow would be the best route to take so I can update him." At their thanks I add, "I appreciate the thanks. It has been most invigorating exploring that region. Hmm… " I ponder aloud. "I wonder if the Swordlords will ask us to take care of that matter too."

As Caelum returns, I excuse myself to head to my room for the night. "It was a pleasure meeting you all. I wish I could stay and chat more, but I am quite weary from my travels - also I would hate to impose any further. Take care and if you are ever in the Greenbelt, feel free to visit!"

30th Sep, 2016 - 4:17am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Txtrpg

"Ah so that's you!" he replies. "I did come across a rumor of some brave explorers fighting bandits to the southwest. A great service you have done to the city by stopping the bandit raids on caravans coming in. But for me, personally, my contacts are either within this city or the cities to the north. Oh, and Duma the Sly, beloved by the people of the Gronzi Forest and opponent of King Noleski.

"This is also the first time I am hearing that the Stag Lord was a Swordlord - previous rumors painted him as a cultist or a demon or a contender to the unstable throne of Brevoy. I shall note this down and investigate it for myself - I can share my finding with you for a small fee."

He takes a blank scroll and begins jotting notes.

"I just wish you hadn't brought in so many captives. You see, they will probably be punished in public like the previous group. The fear this strikes into my acquaintances and workers is terrible for business. But I will not blame you, you simply didn't know the extent of the consequences of your actions."

"It's good to meet you in person, but what can I do for you?"

Diarmadhim

"I saw good old Mallius just last week," One of the other men speaks up, he has long gray hair and a heavy brown cloak with intricate gold clasp. "He was complaining about longer hours in the office and not having time to go party or drink. He's looking forward to when this wave of work passes."

"I wouldn't worry about the River Kingdoms at all," an old lady says. "It's best to ignore them so they can continue their infighting. The last thing we want to do is incite them to band together."

Caelum returns with two ales and two wines. He relays, Single bedrooms are 5 gold with private bath and breakfast.

As you turn to leave, a middle-aged lady dressed in unadorned colourful silks decides to speak up and ask, "Did you mention you are one of the settlers sent out to the frontier? It would be prudent if we got to know each other, I think we will correspond in the near future. I can't let you leave so soon after meeting you."

30th Sep, 2016 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 257 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork, finiding himself more at ease as he gets to know the rather informed man, says with more confidence, "Well, we do our job both for bounty and to rid the land of whatever evil and unjust there might be against good folk. You seem to be privy to that… so what would you say are the injustices in this city and how do you go about being patriotic about it?"

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2016 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

With a smile and polite bow, I reply to the lady, "The festival is in two days, yes? I would be more than happy to meet with you tomorrow. In the morning I plan on visiting Mallius and then searching for my companions, but after I will be available. Does anyone know what Mallius' favorite drink is and where it can be procured?"

Out of Character: Okay, 5 gold for my room and breakfast, I'll write that down! How much was it for the extra round of drinks for them and my meal?

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2016 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Theaton waits patiently beside Zorks weapons making sure that they do not go anywhere. He will make small talk with the lady guard if she is willing. HE does not make any attempts to head down the hallway and knows she is just doing her job.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Oct, 2016 - 3:24am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 257

Game Master says...

Txtrpg

"As I see it," The old man replies to Zork thoughtfully. "The greatest injustice is that only the rich get richer while everyone else scrambles to make a living. All I try to do is facilitate people to take their destiny into their own hands. We are all free to do so since Aroden disappeared and all fates and prophecies were broken.

"While the rich hide behind the law, I believe that theft and blackmail are the great equalising forces. As such I provide the means for the downtrodden to do such acts and take a reasonable cut for my effort and hard work in collecting information. I have no task for you as such, it is your decision to pay for what information you want, what sort of task you're willing to perform and how much risk you want to take."

Diarmadhim

"Archerfeast festivities are actually tomorrow midday through to evening," She replies. "And the awards are in two days. I am only interested in watching the finals of the contests, so you might be able to reach me at midday. I'm also at the Swordlords' castle - Eyva Zhirin, pleased to meet you. I missed your name… "

Lismoir answers your second question. "Vand is not a picky man - I'm sure the excellent red wine they have here today will be to his taste."

Out of Character: The meal and drinks were 5.4 gold - the wine being the priciest at 1.5 a glass - and a gallon cask of it will cost 35 or they can fill a 1.5 lb bottle for 7 gold. And I'll make sure the others finish their activities for the 2nd - just in case they burn the city down…

KNtoran and Aericsteele

The guard introduces herself as Dara of Orlov. She claims that she was once the guard to the city's prince - but his coffers were too empty to even pay for food to his own royal guard. It was a job only for prestige and the shining reference ended up netting her work for a much richer patron.

One of the guards from upstairs runs in, brandishing his sap. Dara glares at him for a second and he stops saying, "Oh… I assumed - "

She cuts him off, "You assumed wrongly! Stay outside and keep watch… I swear, this job is just like babysitting sometimes… "

2nd Oct, 2016 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 257

The Second says...

Zork thinks for a bit and says, "I am here with others and should not speak solely on their behalf, I will like a moment to consult with them and get back to you if that is agreeable?"

Out of Character: Once agreed Zork returns to tell the others what has been said so far and what they wish to say or do. What do you guys think? He could give us a task or we could say we are here for him.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.