ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 261 of 279

After his initial reception when attempting - Page 261 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Oct, 2016 - 5:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 279 pgs.  257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2016 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 261

“I am afraid I am not all that familiar with Archerfeast. I would be delighted to accompany you.” At the festivities I am polite and carry myself with the dignity and nobility I was raised to exemplify. I drink only in moderation, but mingle with the crowd and attempt to make as many useful contacts as I am able - having Caelum always be on the lookout for the others. I excuse myself and retire ten hours prior to the awards ceremony so that I may have ample rest and time to prepare myself the next day.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Oct, 2016 - 5:02am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork, though jolly, is always suspicious by any easy motives. He says, "With me… ? Now why would you want to do that when such a beautiful young female such as yourself should be saved for someone far more deserving."

He takes out a gold piece and puts it in her hand and smiles while watching her reaction.

Zork II Results:
  • Sense motive on D20 (+1): 14 (1 roll)
  • Perception on D20 (+5): 10 (1 roll)

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2016 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

As the day gets long Theaton and White fang slowly make their way towards the inn again to spend another night. He stops often to listen to and watch many of the people out enjoying themselves. He will drink a few ales throughout the day but mostly sticks to water sharing the water with White Fang. It is a little after dark when he finally arrives at the inn. He bids the dwarfs a good night as he and White Fang head up to their room for the night.

24th Oct, 2016 - 5:59am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 261 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Out of Character: Even if you're not actively feasting or talking, I still need your Constitution and Diplomacy rolls, just to see what happens. Please include exactly how you prepare the next morning.

Dairmadhim

Eyva is quite impressed at how Archival carries himself and some of it reflects in how others perceive her as well. You meet diplomats and others with an interest in settlements surrounding Restov, all in all making good friends with 9 of them. (I can provide their details on your character sheet - but not yet, remind me if I don't)

Txtrpg

She looks at the coin with an eyebrow raised. Confused she asks, "I've been listening to your tales of bravery all day. Are you giving me a payment to stop bothering you?" She seems honest enough.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2016 - 6:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

If not given the details of when and where I am to be the next day for meeting the Swordlords, I will ask Lady Eyva if she knows before I excuse myself for the night. Regardless of if I learn the details or not, I will ensure I rise early as planned and take the time to polish our jewelry and press our clothes with Caelum's assistance. We head to the Stormlord's castle immediately following breakfast - I am dressed in my noble's outfit and Caelum in his courtier's outfit, each with matching jewelry.

24th Oct, 2016 - 9:31am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

The Second says...

Zork, taken aback by her wise reply, stutters for a bit and says, "Why no… I thought that you could use it, I think such a genuine las as yourself will be needing it to help home… which bring to my mind… what is home like for you? What are you doing here and how do you survive?"

Zork II Results:
  • Sense motive on D20 (+1): 10 (1 roll)
  • Perception on D20 (+4): 13 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2016 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 261

The next day Theaton will dress and gather all his items. He will head downstairs where he will break his fast and make sure White Fang gets some food too. Once done with breakfast he will head towards the sword lords place. He is a bit anxious not knowing what is going to happen.

24th Oct, 2016 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #
Mykael Brewmor
Fighter3 Paladin3
Character
Novice / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 261

Ignoble says...

After his initial reception when attempting to evangelize Mykael decides to scale it back a little and doesn't focus too heavily on spreading his faith during the festivities. Instead he does his best to relax a little bit and enjoy himself. He doesn't stay out too late, however, and doesn't drink excessively; only having an ale or two and then retires for the evening around 9:00pm or so.

In the morning, Mykael has breakfast and then is sure to polish his armor, sword, and whatever gear he has. Mykael dons his armor, paying attention to every detail so that he is presentable then leaves to go meet the Sword Lords, a tight knot of anxiety in his stomach. He truly has no desire to meet the Sword Lords at this point, especially after the fight with his father, but he dare not show disrespect by refusing their summons.

Mykael Brewmor Results:
  • Diplomacy on D20 (+3): 6, 23 (2 rolls)
  • Constitution on D20 (+2): 20, 14 (2 rolls)

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.