ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 30 of 279

The other mite falls to Theaton's - Page 30 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Feb, 2015 - 3:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 279 pgs.  26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 29th Jan, 2015 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 30

Out of Character: Yes rapid shot as much as I can I get a +3 to hit with bow and a -2 for the rapid shot, thus I am getting a +1 on my dice. *smile*

Theaton will glance to see how his companions are doing then go back to shooting mites.

Attack rolls: Rolled a 7 +3 -2 = 8, Rolled a 15 +3-2 =16, Rolled a 9 +3-2 = 10, Rolled a 3 will not even worry about that one. laugh.gif

Damage: Rolled a 5, 6, 3, 2

Sponsored Links:
29th Jan, 2015 - 4:14am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Theaton misses one and knocks the other down. The remaining two advance, one has its eyes bulge disgustingly as Theaton shrugs off the effect of another Doom spell. Shivas begins making her way up the hole again, but slowly.

Theaton misses then hits but the mite's skin resists the damage (Rolled a 19, after I used your 9 for a Will save), covering Shivas who is struggling to climb the shaft, holding onto the rising rope. The mites enter melee and slash with their daggers (Theaton 1 non-lethal damage).

Shivas is finally pulled to the top of the hole with a lot of help, and the rope is dropped for Theaton.

Out of Character: But don't forget the centipede which did [Dexterity] damage, 3 of it, affecting your attacks and AC. I'm sorry its such a long fight, but it seem more realistic this way, considering the whole burrow has no doors. Also there have been many bad rolls.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2015 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: Yeah you get some good and some bad rolls all the time that is what makes it fun. *smile*

Theaton will turn and head towards the rope and hole to climb up and join his companions. Yes I know that gives AOO.

30th Jan, 2015 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Page 30 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

The mites miss as Theaton disappears up the hole but, one gets a single skill shot, hitting Theaton's butt with a dart! (1 non-lethal)

Finally at the top of the hole, everyone is in the workshop, with two tied up mite bodies and their hand catapult lying on the ground. Heading out the only tunnel, Mikmek shouts "More! More! Faster!"

You see at an equal distance to the burrow's exit, there are three mites coming to intercept you. Behind them crawls a centipede, thankfully smaller than the huge one you fought, but still the incredible length of 5 feet.

Roll initiative to see who reaches the exit first! Note that you still need an easy climb up, to get out.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 30th Jan, 2015 - 4:26pm

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2015 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton will draw his sword to be ready to fight as his companions head up the exit. He will cover their escape after handing Shivas the back pack with the idol in it.

Out of Character:: Rolled a 18 for initiative.

Attacks if needed: Rolled a 14, 17, 7, and 13 I did not add modifications

Damage: 7, 4, 6, 5

31st Jan, 2015 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Game Master says...

Initiative list:
Shivas 21
Theaton 18
Centipede(S) 18
Mites 14
Mikmek 2
Jhod 2

Shivas takes the backpack from Theaton, letting out a soft grunt at its weight, not even hesitating before bolting out of the burrow and beginning her climb up. Theaton blocks the mites from the exit, charging in to them and you skewer one with your sword. The centipede is mindless and interprets its latest order like a simpleton would, it attacks the mite standing in front of it, grabbing it with his mandibles, but doing no damage and letting its oozing poison drip down. That mite immediately shouts at the centipede and points to the party, it turns its head and looks straight at Theaton. Then both mites attack you scoring one hit (1 damage Theaton, 1 Jhod). You hear Mikmek and Jhod moving behind you, starting their climb.

As is typical, Shivas slips during her climb, crashing down on the others, a surprised Mikmek, forced to duck for cover to avoid being squashed. Theaton wounds the mite that was grabbed (Mite 2 damage), but the centipede retaliates and the familiar feel of poison seeps into your blood (1 damage + 2 Dexterity damage Theaton, 1 damage Jhod). The mites also hit you (1 lethal and 1 non-lethal to Theaton).
Jhod says, "I wanted to avoid using this, but now I am forced." He casts a Lesser Restoration on Theaton which you feel allows your muscles and blood to move freely again (Heals 4 Dexterity damage)! Even Mikmek has trouble climbing out of this section of the burrow, you start learning some expletives of the Draconic language.

This time, Shivas has difficulty climbing, but manages to get up half way. Theaton misses his attack, and the centipede also gets close, but Jhod's protective spell repels it that last inch. One of the mites hit (1 damage Theaton), and you see the worrying sight of another centipede coming towards you. Mikmek squeezes past Shivas, making it out of the burrow, Jhod however has trouble climbing.

Finally Shivas makes it out with great difficulty, "I'm clear of the burrow!" She calls down the hole. Theaton finishes the injured mite, knocking it down with a blow to the side of the head. The centipede again fails to bite you, as the other one clambers up the wall to get an attack in, but also misses. The last mite gets lucky as it slashes your leg (1 non-lethal).
Behind you Jhod says, "You're doing well, and I still have some magic I can convert to healing! Do you want me to stay and fight?"

Out of Character: If you don't, then don't forget climb checks, and do consider your 4 strength damage!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2015 - 5:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 30

Theaton will tell Jhod to heal him and then get out of here. Theaton will tell him he will be right behind.

Theaton attacks what ever is closest to him.

Attacks Modified with the +4 since I forget it last time: 17, 14, 19, 15

Damage with the +4 modifications: 10, 11, 5, 8

1st Feb, 2015 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 30

Game Master says...

The other mite falls to Theaton's blade as the centipedes miss with their mandibles. But a third one comes into the crawlspace, along with a mite. Jhod casts a cure (9 health Theaton, good as new except for the poisons) and begins his climb, getting halfway out.

Theaton misses yet dodges all 3 attacks from the centipedes now filling the tunnel. The mite behind them stares at Theaton intently, but you shrug of the doom effect. Once Jhod is clear, Theaton turns around spotting the two mites that had been chasing before.

Out of Character: I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, I meant the reduction of 4 strength damage Theaton suffered, which is a -2 modifier. So the total modifier is +1 strength +2 BAB -2 strength damage = +1 attacks, and -1 on damage.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.