ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 40 of 279

It replies in a scheming tone, "I don't - Page 40 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Mar, 2015 - 12:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 279 pgs.  36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
25th Mar, 2015 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 40

The Second says...

Zork is relieved about it but wonders about the possibility of it still being alive and doing some kind of damage. He ignorantly asks Maerrun, "Can you make it talk or find out its purpose?"

Zork then waits to see what next the adventures do as he looks for the horse he was riding.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2015 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Out of Character: Oh ok my bad I thought it was both attack and damage. I will remember that.

Theaton heads towards Oleg's the sooner we get there the better he thinks.

26th Mar, 2015 - 2:47am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Maerrun pokes it and tries splashing some water on it, "It's not responding to anything."

Zork's horse is just 300 feet away, nervously digging the ground with it's front hoof.

Kesten tells Zork there will be no more adventures this day, but if they follow the exploring group back to the fort, he will be able to join with them. Then they can hunt Falgrim Sneeg together, safely in numbers after all.

After an hour of travel back to the trading post, the orb in Maerrun's hands begins glowing a faint blue. "It lit up again!" He shouts.

It replies in a hoarse whisper, "Bested by mere mortals. Sha'wlgh." It begins spouting nonsense words that nobody could pronounce, let alone understand.

In answer to Zork, it says critically, "The purpose is simple. To continue..."

26th Mar, 2015 - 3:01am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 40 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork is quite amazed by this and his suspicions are correct - it is not dead after all. He tries to make it finish, "Continue what?"

He turns to the others and hesitantly says, "We will let it revive and live again?" Then looking at those with magic talent he continues, "Is there something we can do to contain the creature or it may escape again or worst attack us."

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2015 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton says, "Wisps are not nice creatures they live to cause pain and death to innocents. I would say the best thing for it is to kill it and be done with it. That way it will never again harass or harm another innocent."

27th Mar, 2015 - 12:27am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Game Master says...

"... To continue the purpose," It replies to Zork cryptically. "What do you think your purpose is?"

"Don't kill me. I am more ancient than you realize. Killing an immortal being will weigh far more on your conscience than one of your short lives."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Mar, 2015 - 2:22am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 40

The Second says...

Zork is taken aback by where this conversation is going. He repeats to the group what it is 'saying' to him. Then, as though he suddenly woke up he says, "Where and why are we taking it anyway?"

27th Mar, 2015 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 40

Game Master says...

It replies in a scheming tone, "I don't actually know. Mua(Laugh)!" It lights up and zaps at Maerrun (10 damage)! Maerrun's eyes close and he falls straight down from his saddle, hitting the ground with a crack (6 damage).

"Delicious death," It taunts in an evil whisper as it itself teeters into unconsciousness and falls to the ground. However, dark feeding tendrils seem to connect it to the critically dying Maerrun.

Roll initiative!

Out of Character: This is both of your faults! I didn't leave the wisp alive! You probably won't believe, but the wisp rolled a natural 20 for 33 initiative... Good luck finding it after it turns invisible. You might want to add perception checks with your posts.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.