ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 41 of 279

Kesten turns to Theaton and says, "Zork - Page 41 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Mar, 2015 - 11:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 279 pgs.  37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
27th Mar, 2015 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 41

The Second says...

Perception: 5
Initative: 16 (+1)

Zork knew that it was still alive and planning its escape, he is disappointed in himself that he waited on the others to react rather than just ending the wisp's life immediately.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Mar, 2015 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton just looks down at where the Wisp fell and nods. "I knew that would come back since we did not make sure it was dead."

He gets off his horse and draws his sword to finish it off.

Preception check: Rolled a 18

Initiative check rolled a 5

Attacks: Rolled a 18, 10, and 15

Damage if hit: Rolled a 5, 7, and 6

Out of Character: All rolls are unmodified.

28th Mar, 2015 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

The wisp's power begins ro return as it lights brighter, then it says "Try and find me now." It's light goes out as it turns invisible.

Everyone swings ineffectively at the point it had just floated. The clerics both move and heal Maerrun whose eyes flutter open. Shivas mentions "My horse can still smell the wisp. It's only moved 5 feet there!" She points to the south.

28th Mar, 2015 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 41 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork takes out his bow and arrow and starts shooting in the direction Shivas says the wisp is...

Out of Character: Attack: 11, 5, 18, 20 (+2)
Damage: 8, 4, 7, 7 (+3)

I used the same bonuses as the javelin not sure if its the same for the bow.

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2015 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

"I have found that arrows are ineffective to wisps. If it does not show itself then we should make way for Oleg's." Says Theaton.

30th Mar, 2015 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Game Master says...

"All I wanted was one little soul," Comes the harsh voice from nowhere in particular. None of the attacks manage to connect and it continues, "You and all you do will not last as long as I will. So long! So... Long... Indeed!" With a rush of air you feel the evil presence lift from the area.

As you continue to travel to Oleg's for three hours, you have the opportunity to properly introduce yourselves and ask questions or talk to the non-player characters.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Mar, 2015 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 41

The Second says...

Zork inquires of the commander what is next on the 'schedule' so that he can prepare himself to once again go out.

Out of Character: Do we get any experience points for this?

30th Mar, 2015 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 41

Game Master says...

Kesten turns to Theaton and says, "Zork here is very keen to find bandits down in the Greenbelt and bring them to justice. Specifically to find Falgrim Sneeg and bring him to me, but we don't know where they are. But my guards and I have to stay in the fort to protect Oleg and his guests. Since you are already exploring the area, with your permission, I would like to dismiss him into your care. So I redirect his question to you, what's next for the exploration group?"

Out of Character: I'll be fair, you completely defeated the Will-o'-wisp even though it escaped later. That's 2400 XP divided by 6 combatants, so 400 each!

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.