ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 42 of 279

"Theaton, I'm no longer formerly - Page 42 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Apr, 2015 - 4:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 279 pgs.  38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2015 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 42

"Zork You can accompany me when We head back out. There is still a lot of unexplored areas and there is always danger out there. I think we may run across more bandits too and hopefully we will find Falgrim Sneeg. But fisrst I need to get some medical attention to carry one that is why we are here now". Says Theaton.

Sponsored Links:
31st Mar, 2015 - 12:51am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork, seeing this new man is more experienced than him, concedes and waits for him to do the necessary.

"Will you sleep here for the night? If so, I shall like to get myself a room so I can rest well for whatever comes next."

Out of Character: Do you know how many points we need before our characters go up in levels?

31st Mar, 2015 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

At Oleg's they have the basic medical supplies to assist Theaton's healing which Jhod leads, assisted by Shivas and Svetlana.

Jhod also leads everyone on a ceremonial planting of Oleg's vegetables, in honor of Erastil's holiday named Planting Week. As a farming god, worshipers use the week to signify the change in season and as a reminder to start tilling the fields again.

Fireday 29 Pharast

Theaton takes 5 strength damage, Jhod and rest only restore 3, so a -2 for a -3 total.

Shivas takes no part in the planting ceremonies and appears to chafe with Jhod. She also doubts his healing efforts saying that he is using the wrong techniques. As a cleric of a healing goddess she would know. But Jhod doesn't back down and intermittent arguments begin.

Starday 30 Pharast

The Red Ache disease causes 1 strength damage, 5 are restored. Theaton's strength is back to normal, but the symptoms are only suppressed.

This annoys Shivas, proving her wrong. She continues to argue that it's purely because of magic that that happened. Now she even threatens to stop helping the healing and just leave.

Out of Character: I am using the fast xp track, so you will reach second level at 1300 xp. You can find the info under character advancement.

1st Apr, 2015 - 12:03am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 42 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork, knowing nothing about magic or healing stays very quiet about the issue. Noting a woman's involvement also reinforces his silence. On one occasion he asks Theaton, "Wouldn't a healing potion cure your worries? Oleg has many for sale."

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2015 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton replies, "If it was just healing I needed yes a healing potion would work and the healing from these two clerics would be enough. I suffer from a disease and that takes a bit more to bounce back from as it effects me worse than just what can be healed by Magic at times. I may need to be here for the rest of the week to make sure I am recovered fully before we head back out."

Theaton plans to rest a full week to make sure he is over this disease with the two clerics checking on him daily. He will ask them to try to get along as he would hate to the person in the middle.

1st Apr, 2015 - 2:57am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

The Second says...

"Strange, there must be a potion for diseases as well, have you asked him? If I may, how did you come across such a terrible disease?" As he asks he wonders if it is contagious and steps back a bit.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Apr, 2015 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 42

Game Master says...

Svetlana overhears and says, "I have an order form for a potion of that sort. But it's inhibitively expensive at 750 gold. And that's paid in advance, the alchemist doesn't start work until he gets it. And even then, it's not guaranteed to work every time."

Shivas adds "But Theaton looks like he has a fighting chance against the disease himself. It's not fatal and it should pass soon. It's only contracted through an open wound so you won't get infected. Theaton could have got it from any injury he had. We did fight a lot of giant bugs recently."

Jhod says "I was just about to say that," And receives a glare from Shivas.

Shivas agrees not to argue now, but she says that maybe she won't continue exploring, instead going back to Restov to check on the bandits that were jailed.

Sunday 31 Pharast

Theaton takes no strength damage, The disease symptoms appear to recede. Jhod praises his god, Shivas praises her skill at treatment. But they don't argue aloud.

Moonday 1 Gozran

Theaton has no more symptoms of the disease and Shivas confirms he is cured with a divination spell.

Kesten Garess has his two guards and Zork form up for a short parade. Kesten stands in front facing the guards and Theaton stands 10 feet to his left.

"Zork! Fall out!" Comes Kesten's command, so he approaches the front, salutes Kesten, turns right and and stands in front of Theaton. "Parade! Dismissed!" And with that Zork was freed of Kesten's direct command.

1st Apr, 2015 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 42

The Second says...

"Theaton, I'm no longer formerly attached to this fort, are you ready to go or are you going to stay here like a feeble old man in bed?"

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.